Not open for further replies.

valiantpatrol

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for at least two bolt-on wheel centers specifically used on Dodge Magnum XE's with the heavy, bolt on, cast aluminum turbine wheel covers. They carry part number 3766038. As far as I know this is the only OEM application for this particular part. I've attached a pic to help identify. Need to be re-chromable to show condition (minimum pitting) or nice enough to use as is. Probably like finding hen's teeth but had to ask !

DSCN0763.JPG

That looks like the ones I have for my Miranda 10 spokes. I can take pictures if you want. If they are the same, someone over at ForFMJBodies had some NOS ones, it was a couple of years ago though.

That looks like the ones I have for my Miranda 10 spokes. I can take pictures if you want. If they are the same, someone over at ForFMJBodies had some NOS ones, it was a couple of years ago though.
love the Mirada 10 spokes. very cool-looking. I had those centers on Cbody rallies on my Cordoba, and my Ramcharger.

While similar in appearance the one used on 10 spoke alloy's and many deluxe steel Cordoba wheels are different, P/N 3699011. I appreciate the tip as I can substitute that type for these but would need a full set of (4).

I think those were also used on the 78 & 79 Magnum GT wheels that were 15 x 8 cop car style wheels.

I thought they were the same as the 10 spoke/Cordoba type until I compared them side by side.

Last edited:
Magnum GT, Volare Supercoupe used the other center P/N 3699011. No idea why these are unique to this car/wheel package since they are interchangeable with the more common 3699011 type.
@ Rustycowll69 - The center itself, not the XE cap, as shown in first pic is what I'm looking for. Qty (2). Agree on many different caps interchanging.

@rustycowll69 - Overall height is slightly less and lug nut holes are smaller. Casting is thinner (cheaper) also. Same mounting pattern to wheel and all center caps fit as well.

@65dartman - Thanks for the offer but pictures not required. Might want to check your centers to confirm they are all the same. It would be very easy to have one of these mixed in and not realize it.

@rustycowll69 - Overall height is slightly less and lug nut holes are smaller. Casting is thinner (cheaper) also. Same mounting pattern to wheel and all center caps fit as well.

@65dartman - Thanks for the offer but pictures not required. Might want to check your centers to confirm they are all the same. It would be very easy to have one of these mixed in and not realize it.

Thanks! Will do!

I may have something,if it ever stops snowing i'll try and check them out for you

crap. does that mean I have to find really rare centers for my GT wheels, too?

@scampy - I can wait until after the polar vortex leaves you area !

@rustycowll69 - You're fine. while I've only seen one Magnum GT and two Supercoupes in my life that were unrestored and could be considered a reference car, both used the more common type of wheel center 3699011 with the solid (no emblem insert) chrome cap. Though anymore the price on these has risen dramatically.

@scampy - I can wait until after the polar vortex leaves you area !

@rustycowll69 - You're fine. while I've only seen one Magnum GT and two Supercoupes in my life that were unrestored and could be considered a reference car, both used the more common type of wheel center 3699011 with the solid (no emblem insert) chrome cap. Though anymore the price on these has risen dramatically.
good, it took me forever to find the GT wheels that I have. I doubt that I could ever find the "correct" centers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back