Wheel lip molding screws

-

SKR8PN

Reaction score
Can someone please post up a picture or two of the correct wheel lip molding screws? Specifically the head of the screws. TIA.

They are flat and Phillips heads. I get mine from Tom Race along with piles of the right nuts, bolts, screws clips ect.
Toms a good guy. R/T supplies other Venders too

I think most are the same between years and models. They may be available through Mega Parts or Classic Industries. Give them a try. I think the threads on the originals were dipped in bees wax to prevent corrosion.

Can someone please post up a picture or two of the correct wheel lip molding screws? Specifically the head of the screws. TIA.
I just bought these 3 weeks ago for $10. Detroit Muscle Technologies DMT Mopar Dodge Plymouth Chrysler 62-76 Wheel Well Molding Trim Screws 36pcs | eBay

DartWheelLipScrews2.jpg

DartWheelLipScrews.jpg

This is what is installed on the car now. They do not look right to me.... I ordered the ones in the link provided.

IMG_8777.jpg

IMG_8778.jpg

I installed some wheel moldings a few months back and this is what I got. They do strip very easily if you don’t go straight in when installing them.
IMG_2035.jpeg

Last edited:
-
Back