Wheel locks for 7/16 20 left handed thread 13/16 lug

-

Tobor

Reaction score
Over the last several days, I have scoured the internet looking for wheel locks for my 68 Dart left handed thread 7/16 20 thread and 13/16 lug. Nada!
Any ideas where I can find some?

I know I should swap out the studs for right handed threads and live normally but too many moving parts for my to do list for this year.

Left hand or no hand! Don't bow to the pressure of the anti left hand people.

I think you are going to find it impossible. Wheel locks weren't in high demand in the late 60s and left hand threads were even less popular.

Are your wheels that much of a hot item, or do you need to move to a safer place?

Lucky enough to find left hand nuts let alone lockers! Wheel studs are even harder to find. Did you try Laysons?

Left hand or no hand! Don't bow to the pressure of the anti left hand people.

I think you are going to find it impossible. Wheel locks weren't in high demand in the late 60s and left hand threads were even less popular.

Are your wheels that much of a hot item, or do you need to move to a safer place?

No, regular ralleye wheels, but I did just buy new tires. LOL. Probably for peace of mind.

left handed threaded nuts ARE locks

the more a thief tries to take em off, the tighter they get

I had the same issue on my 72 van. I ended up buying a set of right hand locks and changing one stud at each left hand wheel, but painted the end of those two studs, so I would know where the locks went.

I had the same issue on my 72 van. I ended up buying a set of right hand locks and changing one stud at each left hand wheel, but painted the end of those two studs, so I would know where the locks went.

Proof there is more than 1 way to skin a cat.

-
Back