Wheel opening mouldings...yes..no?

-
I love them, couldn´t do without them.

augusti-09 033 - Kopia.jpg

I'm looking for a good used set of 4 for my 73 Duster. Anyone know of any? I heard they are suppose to be making repops. Has anyone seen any information on these?

have them close off the holes. when the car is finished, hold them up to the opening or tape them and stand back and see. easy to drill new holes if you want them back, easier to sell them to me cheap if you don't!

Homeclone sold me fender trim for my 67 Dart. Good guy he is.

I am in the process of removing the anodization from my fender trim using easy-off oven cleaner.. It works very well and pretty quick. Once I have them cleaned I will begin polishing them. I did some checking around to have them done, $200 + was the best I could find. I will save the money and do it myself. Besides, I enjoy restoring whatever I can. There is a great deal of satisfaction seeing what is was and what is turns out to be. If I remember, I will send pics when I am done.

Dave

I would go without,but then I am not a fan of too much chrome,as you can see.Doing a photoshop tryout like 6pk says might work for you,you seem to be really stuck on your decision.Weld up the holes,you can allways drill them out again,not much fun tho.8)

I've aquired prestine pieces, plus some others that I'll sell later on, for my car. I have the side aluminum pieces, so I plan to run them. I also saw a picture of another 65 that had them and I think it looks good.

Barracuda 3.jpg

27002[1]web.jpg

P1010382[1]web.jpg

I'm looking for a good used set of 4 for my 73 Duster. Anyone know of any? I heard they are suppose to be making repops. Has anyone seen any information on these?

To my knowledge, Laysons was the ONLY one selling repops........They were probably foreign, and they had a lot of difficulty getting them in stock......I bought a set of "B" quality trims from them a few years back, and they were GREAT............I've tried for nearly 2 years now to get another set, but they never are able to supply them..........Bummer...........:angry7:

-
Back