Wheel Poll -- Which Rims to go with?

Which Rims do You prefer?

• Cragar SS

Votes: 103 64.0%
  • Stock Mopar Rally

Votes: 58 36.0%

• Total voters
-
2200? Holy chit I could buy a bunch of cool crap for that much money.

yes those are a rare but cool wheel. i saw a set of brand new, still in the package , spyder caps and lug nuts going for 2200 bucks

If you come into a lot of money. Consider a set of recall wheels. That would
really set it off.
I myself voted for the rallies. Had them on the Duster to begin with.

i dont see why this even has to be a poll. i switch tires and rims on a weekly basis. what you need is a set of steels and dog dishes to put on for awhile, get bored, put the rallyes on, get bored, put the cragars back on, get bored ,put some centerlines on, get bored, put the torque thrusts on, get bored......you get the idea..i like them all

I have to agree with the statement above ^^^^^. This is where I have no option so I didn't vote on the poll. I have wide rally wheels by Wheel Vintiques, stock width rally wheels, wide factory steelies, standard steelies, plain wheel covers, explosed lug factory wheel covers and so far I have scored one pair of aluminum slots. I also have wheel adapters just in case I get the urge. By the way I do like the Cragers too.

How about something from the 2000's rather than the 70's.

Attachments

• mVN7013.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 194
Hmmm... wonder why I would vote Cragars?
1986-
Kinstonshow3.jpg

firstrun1.jpg

I have wide rally wheels by Wheel Vintiques, stock width rally wheels, wide factory steelies, standard steelies, plain wheel covers, explosed lug factory wheel covers and so far I have scored one pair of aluminum slots. I also have wheel adapters just in case I get the urge. By the way I do like the Cragers too.

yea! thats what im talkin' bout, nothing cooler than options.

Grimreaper could not say it any better. They are vintage correct, so dated they look almost factory optioned.

i dont see why this even has to be a poll. i switch tires and rims on a weekly basis. what you need is a set of steels and dog dishes to put on for awhile, get bored, put the rallyes on, get bored, put the cragars back on, get bored ,put some centerlines on, get bored, put the torque thrusts on, get bored......you get the idea..i like them all

This is the right idea. I have both rallyes and Crager SS's. Go back and forth. And I like white letters, everyone had them in the seventies!

Attachments

• DSC_0001sm copy.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 154
  • DSC_0011_sm.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 160
Third option, go with steelies and chrome lugnuts.

Cragars are a humongous pain in the ***, if I could find somebody to trade me my cragars for steelies, I would do it.

I kinda like the cragars

Attachments

• 008 (Copy).JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 139
  • '64%20Dodge_rear (Copy).jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 134
Wow, first time i seen your car with those on....me like

hehe yes Rick, i admit it, i have a wheel fetish lol, steels, dishes, trim rings, centerlines, slotted ansen mags , cragars, im working on some rallyes now, and next will be some magnum 500s...

-
Back