wheel sizes

-

rdb

Reaction score
Was reading in another post about going from 13" to 14" wheels ,which I assume could be done on my '64 dart. this means 14" wheels with 13" bolt pattern and spacing have to be available. If it throws of the speedo... how much are we t alking here, and it is low or high?

thanks,
Bob B

Bolt pattern is the same regardless of the diameter of the wheel. Speedo will have to be re geared to match the new wheel diameter

yes, as long as you get a set of 14" small bolt pattern wheels the wheels will bolt right on,,,

if the 14" tire is the same diameter as the 13" then the speedo will be the same.. if not its still an easy fix..

You'll probably want to keep the tire diameter the same when you go to the 14" wheels. The 14" will simply use a slightly lower profile tire than the 13". What is on the car now, a 7.00-13? That's listed as being 25.2" diameter. A 205/70-14 is 25.3", a 195/75-14 is 25.5". Either one is close enough.

my '69 dart had 13'' wheels on only for the amount of time it took to drive home from the car lot & put my 14'' rally wheels on.

-
Back