Wheel Vintiques

-

dodge71demon

Reaction score
As I'm wanting a steel wheel on my 69 VALIANT for several reasons I'm looking at the 16" Wheel Vintiques 12 series smoothie any body using these if so picture would be great

Attachments

• hot-rod-steel-primer-nocap_38_33.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 647
Ttt I am also interested in how they look if anyone has them on their car.

I use the 60 series 15" on the back of my barracuda now but they are different than the smoothies , they are supposed to be stock repro but the dog dish are tight and the lugnut face is different than stock , also be prepared for 1 wheel to be badly out of balance , it seems everyone I talked to about wheel Vintiques got 1 bad wheel , some returned them for a replacement but being in Canada the shipping would have been too expensive so I just had it balanced before and then again after having the tire mounted , it took a fair bit of weight but oh well until I find a replacement up here .

I would step up to the 18 inch ones, I have started looking for good tires in 15 inch and got tired of looking.

I'm open to whatever size to see how it looks on a A-body mopar. I can't speak for the OP though, this is his 16 in steelie thread.

As I'm wanting a steel wheel on my 69 VALIANT for several reasons I'm looking at the 16" Wheel Vintiques 12 series smoothie any body using these if so picture would be great

Those should be 4 1/2" and 4 3/4" bolt pattern and with no hub cap bumps the Dog Dish caps won't work. (nothing to attach them to)

I see four small internal bumps in the wheel. I see you mentioned they have a cap that fits their wheels. I thought you might want Mopar Dog Dish caps to fit.

Rod,

How wide are those 16" wheels front and rear?

What size tires are you using front and rear?

Do you have a close-up picture of those hub caps?

-
Back