Wheel well molding

-

sammie

Reaction score
I have a 69 fastback barracuda.has anyone tried the repoduction wheel well moldings?there made in us.i would like to know how they it before i buy them.i might as well ask about the front winndshield moldings while im at it.hows the fit on them as well?im starting the body work and want to get all the moldings to fit now before the cars painted!thanks tom

I think it would make more sense the have the mouldings and work the body to them. Here's why... The 67 didn't have windshield reveal mouldings. The black rubber gasket adjacent to the body lines was very forgiving. When one puts the 68-9 reveal mouldings on a 67 they see flaws in the factory body work at A-pillar joins and sail panel joins that they never saw before. Same lines on the car these moulding were removed from were much closer to correct so even the factory workers had to have some sort of guide.
I can't see the wheel arc mouldings being nearly as critical. Their mounting flange has only a screw here and there and it is quite flexable.

-
Back