Wheels for a Cause first car show.

-
I ordered mine and shared it on Facebook! Cant wait to get it and rock it!! I love your drive, additude, determination and even in a really hard situation you have kept your head up and stayed positive and are trying to help others best luck brother love you man!!
Thank you all so very much! I know that fighting the insurance companies for nearly 2 years shouldn't be right so you are making a difference for another person who is at the mercy of the insurance industry.

I ordered mine and shared it on Facebook! Cant wait to get it and rock it!! I love your drive, additude, determination and even in a really hard situation you have kept your head up and stayed positive and are trying to help others best luck brother love you man!!
Thank you very much for your support. I know it's not much what I'm trying to do but even if we change the outcome of 1 person then we have made a difference in their life. Austin Crawford

Austin, that site only ships to US
I'm still interested in a shirt if we can get a ship quote K0L2H0.
Thanks
Steve

Austin, that site only ships to US
I'm still interested in a shirt if we can get a ship quote K0L2H0.
Thanks
Steve
I thought for sure he could get them shipped. I just spoke with him. Looks like I'm going to have to track down UPS.

I got mine today!!
I love it.

20190526_175558.jpg

Rocking my shirt today!! My kids was laughing at me for not smiling during the picture so I gave them a good smile!! Haha

20190530_153649.jpg

20190530_153713.jpg

As seen on Facebook...

Austin Crawford Shirt-1.jpg

Austin Crawford Shirt-2.jpg

and here is a two for one (raising awareness for MSA and a shameless plug for our car club)

Austin Crawford Shirt-3.jpg

Austin, congrats on getting someone a mobility device!
Any luck getting ship quote to Ontario K0L2H0? USPS only please, the couriers(UPS/FEDEX) put the screws to customers if they cross a border.
Cheers
Steve
I thought for sure he could get them shipped. I just spoke with him. Looks like I'm going to have to track down UPS.

-
Back