When customizing goes wrong...

-
i kinda like everything but that atrocious front wing, too many grille lights (lose at least one set) and the top was chopped a bit too much other than that i think id rock it, problem is putting the top back up a bit. a little chop is cool but that much only looks good on a traditional hot rod (30's coupe) just my two cents

"....restored and Kustomized over $50K invested,..."
Money down the drain, I'd say. It's ugly.

I'm with you 67...... I do not care for it even a little bit....I am sure someone does, but I prefer cars that do not look like the belong to the Shrine Circus that an evil CLOWN might pop out of....

I like customs when they are done well. The only thing custom I would like to see on the '63 bodystyle is a cool color scheme...the styling is already cool enough.

They chopped it so much it looks like they made the body taller and the nose is some stupid crap strait off the scrap pile from Road Warrior! Just an astounding FAIL!!!

This is why i don't attend custom car shows. I've seen more then my share of rides that make you wanna look away.

Hot Wheels wouldn't even build a car like that, they would think it looked too stupid.
Yuk......

I'm with you 67...... I do not care for it even a little bit....I am sure someone does, but I prefer cars that do not look like the belong to the Shrine Circus that an evil CLOWN might pop out of....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!:toothy10:

sorry I like it
(I wouldn't want to own it, or drive it, or be seen with it,.... O.K. I wouldn't be caught dead in it!) but I like it

This thing has been for sale in BC for a couple years now. I've seen it listed (at a much higher price) before, although I think it was for sale in the interior of BC, not Victoria.

Well its got a 440, it better haul butt, if so it could be kind of cool but what is with those headlights?

I live in a cool area cop wise but hey I think they would stop me and and ticket me for those headlights.

I still would drive that than like any SUV, at least it would not easily tip over like those SUV's do if it hit something. I also think it hold the road much better at high speeds than most if not all SUV's.

If it holds the road good at speed and can haul butt, I drive it, ha ha

If an APB goes out for it, nobody would know what to call it but a big yellow car with flames painted on the sides

Its a 1963 so that makes it non smog everywhere, and it looks to have dual quads

"beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

Whoever did that needed glasses.

I think that is the perfect example of someone who just comes up with a bunch of things to do with a car, without considering what the final product will look like. One modification makes it look cool, so 20 mods should make it look really cool, right?

Now you know why top designers sketch out the vehicle and all planned mods first.

"beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

Whoever did that needed glasses.

I think that is the perfect example of someone who just comes up with a bunch of things to do with a car, without considering what the final product will look like. One modification makes it look cool, so 20 mods should make it look really cool, right?

Now you know why top designers sketch out the vehicle and all planned mods first.

Yeah,somehow I think that step must have been missed.I really like the 63 bodystyle,what a shame that one was sacrificed to make that hideous thing.
I can't see any market for that car the way it is but for the right price it's almost worth buying and putting a proper roof and front end back on and painting it a more normal color.

I also kinda like it..a very very small bit LOL. To much chop, and the front end is way to much to the point of ugly. But the looking at it from the side the stance is ok, but I agree it is over done.
Like most radical customs they never seem to show the interior....why is that? LOL
AL

-
Back