When it rains....

-

Hang10Mike

Reaction score
It's been a while since I posted on the Hang 10, I guess I've just been havin' too much fun drivin'. But recently it rained on my parade :( I finally got her in for new rubber on the front end and halfway between the shop n' home...the driver side bearings go nuts on me, chewed up n' spit out smokin'!!! So...next day I trailer her to the "barn" and we get'er all fixed up and happy, or so I thought.
Next night the starter goes out! Burned the positive cable right up!!! Then, while she sits in the yard a couple days waitin' for a starter, I hear a bump in the night.....only to find in the morning....driver side tortion bar SNAPPED!!! WTH???? Really????
I guess what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Just grateful the bar didn't snap doin' 60 down the road :) Good thing is I'm gettin' all my bad luck outta the way with end of the year. Wishin' my ABO family the best for the New Year!!!

That sucks! Sometimes it's better to have all the bugs come out at the same time so you can kill them all at once! lol.. Keep smiling!:cheers:

WOW!!! 3 completely different maladies in the same week!! Don't tell me you got coal in your stocking too!!!?? Might better sniff around under there while fixing that torsion bar and starter!!

I'd say the new year can't get here fast enough down in sunny Fla.!! Good luck getting her all fixed up, and hoping for no more problems in the new year!! Geof

Thanks guys, and when I'm in my Mopar I am always smilin'. Even when she's down she's my baby :)

Wow, hope thats the end of the problems for now! Maybe chk the other torsion bar while yer at it. Oh ya the pass side bearings too. Good luck and I'll be glad to see the arse end of 2012!

-
Back