When the deals come around

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Why does it seem like some people never sleep. Seems like when the awesome deals are posted here, everyone and Santa Claus are in line for it.

Not complaining at all, because it should be first come, first serve because that is fair.

What do you guys do to try to catch some of the many smoking deals here

I do nothing as of a plan. But, I always start with "RECENT POST", then look to see what threads I'm interested in..... and if it happens to be a "for sale" add, so be it :)

I'm one of them never sleep guys and that is not by choice. It also work nights. I pick up this dang thing in between awaiting equipment to roll in. During lunch, etc... Every chance you get.
Eating cereal in the morning?
Search for parts!
Sitting on the toilet bowl?
Search for parts!
Stop work for coffee?
Search for parts!

Keep hitting the search function and look everywhere! I have scored some amazing deals.

And have cash on hand ready to spend that instant you find what ever your looking for.

Don't be afraid to ask for a lower price ether. Sometimes you get it, sometimes you get laughed at.

Just remember,it's a marathon, not a sprint. If it's to be, it will be.

I know the feeling rani. I've missed out on 2 sets of torsion bars that were either 1.06" or bigger. Day late both times.

Just remember,it's a marathon, not a sprint. If it's to be, it will be.

This ^^^ I'm currently in this mode to find a replacement for my '66 Dart. I've seen good deals come and go when I wasn't in the market but one will eventually come around now that I am....................patience.

Why does it seem like some people never sleep. Seems like when the awesome deals are posted here, everyone and Santa Claus are in line for it.

Not complaining at all, because it should be first come, first serve because that is fair.

What do you guys do to try to catch some of the many smoking deals here
Rani, you lit the fie.....That very comment,is why I search here diligently,high and low....It's the tips Mopar gear heads make,and sometimes...they will rationally explain it....

-
Back