***where can i find a cowl hood***

-

105cuda

Reaction score
I'm trying to find a place that sells a 4" outlaw cowl hood, ((the one that goes to the window) for a 68 barracuda any.leads will help, thanks!

I'm trying to find a place that sells a 4" outlaw cowl hood, ((the one that goes to the window) for a 68 barracuda any.leads will help, thanks!

On a Camero (Sorry, I couldn't resist)

105cuda, finding one is prob like finding gold imo.

I have a 66 Valiant, and there are very very limited fiberglass part for it as well, even more so than your 68.

But I am in the same boat as you and wish someone made a cowl hood that went to the windshield.
I think it's VFN fiberglass that makes a stock flat fiberglass hood for my car, so I plan on just buying that, finding a cowl that will work and look good, and either mating it myself or have them do it.

Good luck on your search!

This is the only scoop that looks right on a barracuda.

Attachments

• 1968-Plymouth-Hemi-Barracuda-Factory-Racecar.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 163
At least he isn't wanting to put it sideways on a ricer.

I don't tell y'all what to put on your cars, I like cowl hoods, and my motor won't clear a six pack scoop, and I have a grudge car I deal with alot of cry baby's that will wine about anything that they think they can use to.there advantage like if they see I.have tunnel ram they will cry and want an advantage like the back tire or the hit! Gotta hide the tunnel ram

-
Back