Where Can I Find a Replacement 68 Dart Speaker

-

billkrz

Reaction score
I have a standard AM radio and just want to replace the totally shot stock front speaker. Does anyone have a source? Thanks!

I have a standard AM radio and just want to replace the totally shot stock front speaker. Does anyone have a source? Thanks!

There's also a FABO member that sells a better speaker setup to fit in your original underdash speaker hole.

Sorry, I don't remember his name, but I'm sure someone here will.

Good luck.

I have a really nice original that came out of a 73 Dart custom. The car had very low miles on it so I don't think the speaker got used much. It works and its original. $10 plus shipping form Ontario Canada.

mustang 023.jpg

There's also a FABO member that sells a better speaker setup to fit in your original underdash speaker hole.

Sorry, I don't remember his name, but I'm sure someone here will.

Good luck.

I believe the FABO member you're referring to is '74 Sport.

the sun destroys the paper cone in those speakers. Funny story... Friend had a 60? Ford Galaxie. He was cleaning her up, vacuuming and such. I dont recall what was bouncing on the speaker cone while it was playing but he asked me how to get it out. i poped the grille off with a pocket knife. In an instant the entire speaker cone went in the vacuum. OOPs :)
Bottom line , if you have a 40 yr old speaker that still plays... DONT TOUCH IT !

-
Back