Where can I get a Torque Converter for Small Block 904

-

dartnabout

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My friend is trying to find a new TC for his rebuilt 904. He claims he has tried Summit Jegs and all the local Auto stores. And no one sells them. Can this be?

Any custom torque converter company can make him one
I used PTC

I bought one from Cope racing it was a PTC for my 904.

call any torqueflite builder in the world , they will sell you one or tell you who will , I use TCS out of Langley BC .

My friend is trying to find a new TC for his rebuilt 904. He claims he has tried Summit Jegs and all the local Auto stores. And no one sells them. Can this be?
Depends on what your friend is looking for: a high stall converter, or a stock converter?
If he's looking for just a stock converter, then a Transtar outlet will be able to fill that need. If he's looking for a high stall then any of the companies mentioned by others can do that.
What your friend must do in any case is to let the prospective supplier know what the engine size and year it is and also what year the transmission is. And, if he's looking for a high stall, he must let the builder all details as to what he has done to increase the horsepower and torque of the engine. Any mis-information results in the wrong converter for him.
Google Transtar to find the location nearest you.

-
Back