where can i get black mopar 340 wires??

-

chubsgts

Reaction score
ive called all the dealers around me and besides them mostly being good for noting with out a vin im at a lose

i want black pre cut mopar spark plug wires for a 340 any one have a part number or link to them dont know if i can get them in the factory look with the radio suppression

thanks

Tell them to pull their head out of their asses and stick it in the Mopar Performance Catalog.

P4529797 Wire Set, Spark Plug, Orange, 340 Small Block, Restoration

Black is not listed.

MSD, Taylor and Accel all make black wires. Some WD40 on a rag will take the writing off.

yea i can find black wires all day really looking for mopar ones thou

lol i tryed to order about 20 things thru them a few weeks apart every thing was back ordered i asked him why the hell they had a book out he said to see what the market wants nice 6 to 8 weeks i was told

I have a set of real ones! They are in excellent shape too. I am unfortunately missing the coil wire. I got em from a friend a while back that pulled them off his ford truck he got from an older fellow. The truck is immaculate. I used an ohm meter to check resistance and all were very similar. I put them on my Valiant once to see if they were in decent shape. They ran just fine. Pulled em off and put em in a plastic bag. Let me know.
They are genuine mopar small block wires and are black. If your interested I'll get you the part number from them.

Classic Industries' new catalog has a lot of nice things in it, but I too noticed they don't have any of the stuff in stock. The guy told me it was their suppliers fault. BS! I say. Anyway, I am slowly getting my stuff. It's been a month and I may have gotten half of what I ordered. Some quality parts, some not so much. just a little fyi.

-
Back