where can I get pro comp heads

-

Tawny Demon

Reaction score
on the car I'm building I'm hoping to know where would I be able to find a set of Pro Comp aluminum headsI know they're not the greatest but I would like to find something comprable or those themselves with in that price range due to the fact to save some weight

Call Mike at MRL he uses them quite a bit on his builds , he might disagree with your assessment on their quality tho since he has been known to make around 600hp with them .

In defense of OP i think he meant where is the best place to get them but RRR that was creative, lol.

I think they are back ordered as Speedmaster does not show them on their website...

Call Mike at MRL he uses them quite a bit on his builds , he might disagree with your assessment on their quality tho since he has been known to make around 600hp with them .

They should be back in stock soon. Maybe by the end of this week we were told. We build them from bare castings. We change out the guides(total garbage), put in good SS valves, and do a 5 angle HP valve jib that we have tweaked over the years. We put in the right spring for your cam, not some Chinese generic pos that is no good for nothing. With a stage 2 port clean up, our PC SBM heads will make over 500HP. With stage 3-4, they have been over 600+HP.

What is the $ range on heads 3-4 but also just a bare casting my machinest will go through them

-
Back