Where can i get the Best price on an exhaust system???

-

Palmetto

Reaction score
I have a 318 in my Dart Sport and am looking to get a cheap dual exhaust system for it. Any good websites to buy from.

Summit or Jegs have true dual systems in 2-1/4 2-1/2 & 3 inch pipe sizes with and without mufflers. I have used the Jegs 2-1/2 on a 74 Duster. It needed a mild trim at the bumper. Excellent value and bang for the buck.

Summit or Jegs have true dual systems in 2-1/4 2-1/2 & 3 inch pipe sizes with and without mufflers. I have used the Jegs 2-1/2 on a 74 Duster. It needed a mild trim at the bumper. Excellent value and bang for the buck.

x2 my system fit like a glove. Love them turbo mufflers, free flowing internal design.

Check your local muffler shops. Might not be as expensive as you think. I bought some Thrush turbos on closeout off amazon and the local shop installed them for $150.00 for a 3 inch system from the headers back.

Attachments

• exhaust.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 509
A lot of that is dependent on where you live. Nice score! Looks really nice.

Check your local muffler shops. Might not be as expensive as you think. I bought some Thrush turbos on closeout off amazon and the local shop installed them for $150.00 for a 3 inch system from the headers back.

those looks more like a pair of Magnaflow mufflers to me.

Thanks, I think I will see what I can find on Amazon and then have a local shop put things on.

kinda late to this thread but I wish I could say the same about muffler shops around here. the one who puts on the local cruise night has given me 4 different prices for the same exact set up as well as tried telling me that 3 inch pipe was $80 for one 4ft section. I call BS, summit sells them for $16.97 a piece. I'm going with 3 inch, open pipes, no crossover, 45'd coming out in front of the rear tires. they've told me $200, $250, $325, and now $400. I think they're out of their minds.

simple, buy the pipe and have them bend it

I asked about dual exhaust front to rear on a dodge 1/2 ton if I supply pipe and mufflers, was still more then what I wanted to pay so I had the pipe bentfor $80 and put it on myself

simple, buy the pipe and have them bend it

I asked about dual exhaust front to rear on a dodge 1/2 ton if I supply pipe and mufflers, was still more then what I wanted to pay so I had the pipe bentfor $80 and put it on myself
dont do it.the summit tubing bends like crap unless you have a mandrel bender.its cheap for a reason.

..i've been wondering about Classic car exhaust systems.
good feed back and prices for stock style systems.
pick the E bay site

I agree that a local shop may yield you a nice system for a reasonable price! It may also yield you a go to guy local for exhaust! Wait till you see what my local guy and I are working on right now!!.....

I have been well satisfied with my 2.5 inch mandrel bent system from Dougs headers back. These came from Summit for around $250. Hard to beat for the price.

-
Back