Where can I get windshield motor linkage clip??

-

Ibach73dart

Reaction score
Hello, I'm trying to setup my windshield wipers. I need a windshield motor linkage clip. I can't find it anywhere. Most auto parts stores suggested the dealership. I took some pictures of the motor and where the linkage would be attach to. Anyone have one laying around or know where I can get one? Thanks

Attachments

• CIMG4052.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 152
  • CIMG4050.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 138
  • CIMG4054.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 143
  • CIMG4053.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 152
I just finished pulling mine and you are missing a washer on the outside of the linkage and the clip is a weird locking clip. I can describe it but I don't have a picture. It has an area the nib fits in the it seats under a lock with a smaller area it locks into.

I just finished pulling mine and you are missing a washer on the outside of the linkage and the clip is a weird locking clip. I can describe it but I don't have a picture. It has an area the nib fits in the it seats under a lock with a smaller area it locks into.

I found this at YearOne.com, does it look like this one or similar? Wiper motor linkage clip, 1970-1974 E-body models, new Chrysler.

Attachments

• clip.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 123
If your luck is like mine you will find the one that went into hiding only after you buy another. One typical place that those type pieces go is onto the speaker magnet.
Then there is a small piece of channel along the bottom of the dash to reinforce it.
The clip may be resting above that channel left or right of the ashtray hanger.
I can send you one if you dont find the MIA clip.

I might have a spare one of those-- let me check & I'll pm you ,Lawrence

-
Back