Where did the time go?

-

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
This is my 3,000th post already!:cheers:

seems like it has went by so fast but I have been a member for going on 2 years already!.

Just wanted to share my milestone with everyone.

Made a bunch of friends,learned alot and look forward to many years to come.

I still got nothing on Mike though....don't know how the heck he did it lol and he is still going strong

Dang I cant even count that high.......CONGRADES :D

Little more time on the mopar and less time on the pc.... lol.. congrats... you blew past me like I was standing still.

-RPM

Another "ratchet jaw" huh??? I just gave that award to SGBarracuda, but it seems there is room on the podium for a bunch more!!! I don't know how you guys do it, I think I chime in a lot, but never seem to get anything done!!! FYI, this is the same method I used to use in Mr. Burg's shop class. Get him to talking and the next thing you know he says..."where did the time go???" His big thing was politics... Hey, wait, you been in the gold members secret room Jerrod???LOL!!! Here's to another 3000 and many more!!! Merry Christmas all, Geof

Thanks everyone for the congrats....And yes you are all right...I get more PC time in lately than I do mopar time HAHA this dang cold weather makes me not want to do anything .

as soon as i can afford a few goodies for the duster than I will grin and bare the cold and get some extra motivation to o get some work done .

plans are (hopefully) to have all metal work done by spring,prime it right after....and FINGERS CROSSED but I would like to put some paint on it by summer....but it all depends on cash flow and how busy I get with whatever else.....But I will be making progress at the least.

Thanks again guys....Fabo would not have been worth sticking around if it wasnt for all the great people who are members here!

-
Back