Where do these NPK street outlaw guys get all their money

-
i believe merchandising money which is wholly the teams, is the real bread and butter.

add in the sponsorship deals that could be parts, machine work, clothing as well as the TV money, and possibly contingency money.

as mentioned a lot of them have successful businesses and with that they buy the haulers and cars, put their names on them and now they're a write off thru the business.

i don't know if any of them have any action in the production of the series: producer, created by, technical consultants but if they do, that's real big money.
None of those racers have much say in how the show is run. That is why big chief quit, he was tired of the bs reality show drama and being told what to do and how to do it.

Remember these guys were racing long before they were on tv and racing lower dollar cars than they are today. They dump all their money into their cars to stay in the top of the game. Some of them have not been able to keep up. Its not always about money, you have to be a savvy racer to go that fast. These cars are in the 3’s in the 1/8 mile.

None of those racers have much say in how the show is run. That is why big chief quit, he was tired of the bs reality show drama and being told what to do and how to do it.

Remember these guys were racing long before they were on tv and racing lower dollar cars than they are today. They dump all their money into their cars to stay in the top of the game. Some of them have not been able to keep up. Its not always about money, you have to be a savvy racer to go that fast. These cars are in the 3’s in the 1/8 mile.

Big Chief didnt leave. He was FIRED. And should have been.

He is a giant crybaby.

Big Chief didnt leave. He was FIRED. And should have been.

He is a giant crybaby.
You mean The Big Chef. lol
How about that sawed off midget Chuck. lol His big mouth would get him in trouble with the circle I ran with, still to this day.

You mean The Big Chef. lol
How about that sawed off midget Chuck. lol His big mouth would get him in trouble with the circle I ran with, still to this day.

Yep. If that puke spit on someone in my crowd he would have left on a stretcher.

That is one low class scum bag turd.

Yep. If that puke spit on someone in my crowd he would have left on a stretcher.

That is one low class scum bag turd.
Let's just say he wouldn't want to show up again to take another beating and lose his shiny new teeth again.

Dave Comstock has a car repair business. Doc is the diesel guy. Chuck was in car repair, think that his just races now. Have a friend that lives there.

Yep. He was uncompetitive for so long they cut his money. It was a chicken **** deal because he just finished a new car.

But, that’s how it goes. You can’t be bad for that long (inconsistent at least) and expect to get paid.

I also don’t expect him to run it out of his pocket either.
didnt you see the Chevelle he had built for NPK's? Easily a 300K car. He just placed an order, no build for him. These are pro mods, full tube chassis, best of the best of everything. That is the other thing, these guys are not building, they are buying. I got the Ryan Martin Chevelle, teams were given a budget to build a car, just like the old OCC days and biker build offs. We want to do a build competition and will give you 60K to appear. You build your dream bike, appear on the show, and you get to keep it. Ryan just started with a 60K car, then put 30K of motor and trans in it, where the axman and JJ took 5 K to build a car and pocketed the rest. Its not going to take long to see the IRS raiding these tv show stars with all that cash floating around. Thats what kills the rest of the shows stars.

Pretty sure Dave Comstock (Daddy Dave) has a diesel repair shop. Fairly sure anyway.

Monza had the garage door business. He gave that up to race full time. Jerry is his first name. Being almost as old as @fishmens67 I can’t remember his last name.

Edit: Jerry Johnston. I had to cheat and look it up lol. I get some cred for getting his first name right don’t I??
James "Doc" Love has a Diesel repair shop. Daddy Dave owns Comstock Auto. Kye Kelley worked in Oil processing I believe.
Many of the regulars have contracts with Discovery. The more popular guys would sell a lot of Tshirts as well I imagine

Agreed there!

Daddy Dave has a garage door biz and does well. What the others did/do IDK. Figure after they make there biz money and pay all the employees and cover all the bases at home, the extra “Toy Car Money” is what they have into there cars so they have to be smart business men to have this type of money to waste on there hobby/obsession for fun.

I’ve been luck enough to have people help me out in a big way in my efforts on my car(s) and I will have there business names on the side of the car, but there not enough to make it a for free car and racing adventure!

Unless you have a 1 big sponsor willing to flip that huge bill, (Never happen IMO) your going to have to have many sponsors and most probably, a lot of your own money.
Daddy Dave has is own repair shop. Monza had the garage door biz. They all had money before TV. The show just increased it ALOT

DOC sold the truck repair business last year. Couldn't get good workers to run it while he was racing.

I always wonder where the small NPK guys get money... the ones that are rich like kye i understand.. but there are guys that have like 1 car garages, a 800ft house.. a 100k truck.. a 50k trailer and 50k in a motor that when it blows up they can afford to fix within a week.. that **** i really don't understand

I always wonder where the small NPK guys get money... the ones that are rich like kye i understand.. but there are guys that have like 1 car garages, a 800ft house.. a 100k truck.. a 50k trailer and 50k in a motor that when it blows up they can afford to fix within a week.. that **** i really don't understand

I saw a episode where farm truck bought an engine and went Kansas to pick it up , he paid $100,000 for it , fully built "big" nitrous motor for that piece of junk truck !!

The more fan-popular they are, the more money. Notice how a bunch of them came on as loud-mouths...then changed after they started making money. Gotta get noticed, first.

-
Back