Where is AdamR

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I hope all is well, so does anyone know how to get in touch with him ?

memike.JPG

Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::cheers: That is funny right there :cheers:

My search says he's not been on in two or three weeks Mike. I've been looking to speak with him as we have a transaction to finalize. It started out trying to help him out, but now it looks like me that needs the help. I've PM'd him with no response. Anyone?
Small Block

My search says he's not been on in two or three weeks Mike. I've been looking to speak with him as we have a transaction to finalize. It started out trying to help him out, but now it looks like me that needs the help. I've PM'd him with no response. Anyone?
Small Block

Say it isn't so Small Block. I sure it's cool but at least he could communicate with you.

Something must have happened.

The angry monkey finger is watching:
"Bad boys bad boys what you gonna do, what you gonna do when the mad finger monkey comes for you!!!"

Maybe i'll go over there and sign up for a response.
Homecloned, I hope i can tell ya it aint so. We'll see.
Small Block

Just start cursing on here....that monkey will show up...I remember he did that to me before....no seriously I hope he is well....

I just spoke to a friend of his who said Adam is focusing on his music right now...

It feels that way sometimes, LOL

No I'm around, Im trying to move away from cars right now and focus on my family. I really would like to buy a house in the next few years and with the new job I started it the right time to start paying off my debt and saving up.

I sold all my tools to a member here, Traded my Ram in on a Subaru, Its a big change but I feel real good about it.

I am playing in a band with a few friends, Just the usual covers, Have a few beers and jam out a few hours on Friday nights. Good way to relax. Nothings better then cranking a Les Paul through a Marshall half stack.

I have been taking the time to walk around a pool table and be the best I can
Trust me :read2: I needed it 8)
Good to here you have something to look forward to after a long week of taking care of the folks you love Adam
I am so happy you are a musician and keeping it in your life :happy10:

I am playing in a band with a few friends, Just the usual covers, Have a few beers and jam out a few hours on Friday nights. Good way to relax. Nothings better then cranking a Les Paul through a Marshall half stack.

Absolutely, it's the standard around here, that and ampeg stuff.

Ever been to oregon?

subaru is all they drive.

-
Back