Where is everybody ?

-

moparmat2000

Reaction score
I am on dozens and dozens of threads on FABO. Lately its been real quiet it seems around there. Where the heck is everybody?

I haven’t been real active on here. New position at work and deer season have taken priority over mopars right now sadly.

im right here

tenor.gif

Working on my car, man! Started on my floor pan. Fixing to upload some pics.

I’m here...despite whether anyone wants me to be or not! LOL!

:lol:

3 Grown kids living in different cities, with a total of 8 grandkids; college football season (no NFL fan here); lake house that is absolutely perfect this time of year; catching up on chores around the homestead in the meantime; work at church; checking off bucket list items (Yellowstone last week!!!)....I still check on the site regularly, but I don't always take the time to post or to answer. We are in Kansas this week visiting and babysitting, stopping in a the lake house on the way home. MAYBE I'll be home next week and for an extended period in October - February to do some work on the Dart project. That's when you'll hear from me on a regulare basis...need LOTS of help.

Im right here!
Just dont have enough knowledge to share with you all and not close enough to work on most things on my own car to need to ask questions either,so im mostly looking thru some posts i find interesting and that i know that i have use for while im trying to find a bussnines that wants my money and wants to replace some rotten sheetmetal.

I'm up here in Baltimore, where im supposed to be, with your rear window that Greyhound is using as a shelf to collect other parcels on.......:poke:

I'm up here in Baltimore, where im supposed to be, with your rear window that Greyhound is using as a shelf to collect other parcels on.......:poke:
One day it will arrive. I get a phone call when i'm 80 years old that the shipped on one of their new turbine powered "air ride" hover buses

Nobody has chased anyone off, it’s just the vocal minority has been spending all their time in the N&P forum so they aren’t out here in the real World interacting with the rest of us.

Somehow, I think it’s best for everyone that is the case.

I'm here. My notifications have not been working right for some reason I noticed the other day I have like 7 pages of watched threads and almost all of them had replies and I didnt get or see a notification for them!?!

The wife has been keeping me busy working at he her parents house (just sold the house). That, coupled with work and replacing the 4"PVC line that runs electric into my garage ( came into my basement like a fire hose when it rained, thank God for sump pumps) has kept me busier than a one legged man in a *** kicking contest LOL

-
Back