Where is everybody?

-

EvilScamp

Reaction score
The board is quiet tonight! :( Is it past everybody's bed time :?:Guess i'll have to talk to my self :!: Hey Evil what's up?Not much Evil! :shock: Ok so i'm bored stop laughing at me! :eek:ops:

EvilScamp said:
The board is quiet tonight! :( Is it past everybody's bed time :?:Guess i'll have to talk to my self :!: Hey Evil what's up?Not much Evil! :shock: Ok so i'm bored stop laughing at me! :eek:ops:

What ya do go to bed?

I'm still up, but I'm whooped. Took my sons to the lake and did some water skiing. My 15 year old slalomed for the first time, woohoo! 8) I'm sunburned. :x Time for some Advil and bed.

[/quote]

What ya do go to bed?[/quote] Nope i'm still up,just cruising ebay.I work nights so i don't get to bed normally until 2 or 3a.m.So even on the weekends i'm up late. :!:

The only time i see the sun come up is when i go to Carlisle for the shows. :!:

I may be doing that soon If I don't get any help. Anyone know of any Truss Designers looking for a job?

Man...I wish I had that problem...too much work. I don't have enough work....let alone to support 2 race cars....ARGH.

I am hustling trying to generate some new business........hep hep...hep..hep...I'm drownin!! :?

HawaiiDuster said:
I just got back from a Mopar cruise, my first one here in over 10yrs. Had fun and got a little sunburnt :eek:ops:

Man...imagine...a Mopar cruise in Hawaii. Now that would be too cool. Sexy women walking around....the weather.....the beach....sexy women....sexy women...uhh oh yeah...only a dream. 8)

Sledgehammer said:
HawaiiDuster said:
I just got back from a Mopar cruise, my first one here in over 10yrs. Had fun and got a little sunburnt :eek:ops:

Man...imagine...a Mopar cruise in Hawaii. Now that would be too cool. Sexy women walking around....the weather.....the beach....sexy women....sexy women...uhh oh yeah...only a dream. 8)

Dont forget the sexy women !

-
Back