Where is the best place to sell a 1958 Rebuilt 392 Hemi?

-

Kmrumedy

Reaction score
I don't know many other car sites other than the Abody family sites.

I have 1958 rebuilt 392 Hemi I am putting up for sale. I thought the hot rodders might appreciate this one and it could go to a cool project.

Someone suggested the HAMB site. So it is posted there.

Can anyone suggest other sites where there would be interest in this motor?

I am trying to avoid Ebay. I spent an hour trying understand the bloody fees and just gave up!

or try wikilikidodah or what ever you canucks call craigslist

or try wikilikidodah or what ever you canucks call craigslist

Haha! We call it Kijiji and I don't have time to jump though hoops with the local village idiots!

This one is going into the US! Our Canadian dollar is in the toilet so it is time to sell.

We could work out a deal on shipment costs if you like. Make it as pain free as possible.

I'd imagine the funnest way to ship it is for you to throw in an A body, bolt it in and have him drive it home

Try Hot heads they have a free add section. Also any of the Mopar sites . Don't go Ebay too much hassel and they hit ya pretty good on the selling percentage. The H.A.M.B is a good one , Craigslist , Racing junk. Stick a sign in your yard. Sold my 354 Hemi from Hot Heads last year.

Try Hot heads they have a free add section. Also any of the Mopar sites . Don't go Ebay too much hassel and they hit ya pretty good on the selling percentage. The H.A.M.B is a good one , Craigslist , Racing junk. Stick a sign in your yard. Sold my 354 Hemi from Hot Heads last year.

Thanks Zigs. I wanted to post it on here but I was reviewing all of your for sale ads on Abodies for your 354 and saw the difficulties you had which is why I didn't post it on here.

Glad to hear you sold it. It was a killer motor!

I've got a rebuilt 58 392 sitting on the stand just waiting for the right project. Was going to go in a 67 Charger I bought but that's already gone. Might sell one of these days but right now, it's not costing me anything just sitting there.

Good luck. I tried selling my 331 for the longest time. Everybody wants it for nothing. Maybe a 392 will sell better.

Good luck. I tried selling my 331 for the longest time. Everybody wants it for nothing. Maybe a 392 will sell better.

no kidding, I remember you offering it for the benefit auction for Stan at $3000.00 and I don't remember anyone buying it

Thanks Zigs. I wanted to post it on here but I was reviewing all of your for sale ads on Abodies for your 354 and saw the difficulties you had which is why I didn't post it on here.

Glad to hear you sold it. It was a killer motor!

Ya , Engines are hard to sell on line. To try and convince someone to lay down $10,000 on an item that they can only see on video is a hard one and money is still tight for most people. My 354 is going into this A young man in Colorado bought it....... Good luck on your sale

Attachments

• 28b670c59eb1e8d0d2ebcb3d016a9377.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 146
-
Back