Where i've been reply

-

Island 318

Reaction score
Sorry still fighting the flu at 5 plus weeks hence trapped indoors with zero Plymouth progress. Way more to do when recovered. "Islander" 318.

You better take it easy for a while, that california flu strain must be strong, are under a doctors care? that plymouth will wait for you......:pukeleft:

the flu for 5 weeks? holy crap man you better get checked out from top to bottom inside and out..

Go get checked out I have never heard of a flu lasting that long.

I was hammered by a flu in January for 2 weeks then a different strain this lasts 5 weeks, yes that long. Been to the doctor's many times his specialty is respiratory also my weakness with brochitis.
His office is packed he's swamped with this bad flu strain.
I'm riding it out slowly getting better.
Thanks all for the concern, yup I didn't get a flu shot this year either.
I just replaced the complete brake system all new except the hard pipes and rear drums, passed the brake/light plus DMW Vin ID got the plates as time was short.
When empty trunk plus no gas the rear leafs are straight, I lowered the front to remove that Gasser look, now set at max positive cam upper A arm adjustment still slightly negitive right, left slightly positive. Pulls to the left, toe set to zero just to drive and pass DMV BS I ran out of time due to solid rain for months.
Finally ordered a www.GoRacin.com camber / caster tool.
I bet the caster is also a mess and too small been told a problem with Valiants.
When purchased the PS HP hose was leaking, left front strut bushing mushed out, rear bushings still dry and firm so I added Poly to both front strut ends only. No time to drop the torsion bars being sick in the rain.
I'll need to make slip plates to check camber / caster plus toe in.
Are these Morpar A arms weak as I see a repainted right fender plus when camber is maxed out RF still slightly negative vs the LF slighty positive? Need to raise the front up a bit as it was lowered 1 1/4" to level the car. Rear leafs known to sack out? Looking for only 1" to 1 1/4" rear lift. Car in progress. plus dump the 5.5" rims to 15 x 7 more rubber.

-
Back