-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparnutt340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking to buy a bolt-on fibreglass hood for 70-72 Dart Swinger.
The hood I really want is the Outlaw II from US Body Source, but would also consider 6-pack or HEMI style hood.

I usually get all my stuff from the U.S shipped to the ferry since I live 15min from the border but the ferry is closed due to the ice. Dose anyone know of a place in Ontario or Canada that sells the hoods, preferably US Body Source ?

Also, if anyone has a used hood for sale please contact me

Tere is a guy in CAN that makes every style of chrysler hood for A bodies on ebay, might be same guy

I've searched all over the net and turned up nothing.

I just talked to a rep at Summit and I guess I can get a US Body hood from them shipped to a UPS pickup terminal near the bridge not far from here.

:violent1: STAY AWAY FROM ROB at SHOWCARS!!!! his stuff is JUNK!!!!! tried to fix 2 hood scoops for customers a TOTAL NIGHTMARE!!

Thanks guys ! I read nothing but nasty stuff about that place. Sounds like the guy should be in jail for fraud

do not buy a us body hood aar is by far a better hood

I got a us body hood it was junk they sent me a replacement it was better but I still have lot of problems I had to re drill and grind part of my hood hinges and dent the top of my firewall to get it to close right. plus all the hours of prep work and materials to it get ready for paint got all of that done and start to put the chrome on the front lip of the hood and the lip of the us body hood is about 1/4 of an inch thinner than the stock hood so the chrome will not go on right . so now after hours of work and money I still cant use it . I am looking for a stock steel gts hood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back