Where to buy paint

-
Reaction score
I need some help on where to buy paint to paint a few parts for my dart.

I'm in AZ if anyone knows any local places or help with internet retailers works too.

Thanks for your help.

www.paintforcars.com

www.tcpglobal.com

These two places were recomended to me in my thread....but I am looking at the Summit paint....paintforcars has some deals with a gallon of paint reducer, and activator for under 80 bucks...thinking of doing this so I can get some practice...:toothy7:

Space Age Paint
707 South Country Club Drive, Mesa AZ

They're a bit more expensive than online retailers, but they are very friendly to novice painters and are willing to take time and answer your questions. Some cool antique stuff to look at in the store too.

Scott

I'm partial to PPG products

Finishmaster Svcs Inc #245
3106 W Thomas Rd Ste 1121
Phoenix, AZ 85017
(714) 880-3948

Prefer dealing with a local guy who knows how to mix paint for local air conditions and who can help you out should things not go quite right. My guy always throws in a bunch of screened funnels and stir sticks with my order. It's small change, but it makes things go smoother for me.

Look for a Finishmaster. They are all over the place and probably have a location near you. They usually have helpful, knowledgeable people working there. Prices are fair. Plus, if you run out of something, you won't have to wait on the Postman...

-
Back