where to buy patch panels??

-

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
O K i admit i been out off the hobby for 8 -10 yrs now after being in it since the mid 80's. i a dmit i'm that old! last time i was at mopar nats they were just starting to offer some E body hoods and fenders.
went on Shermans site and they asked for sales tax numbers?? i see what looks like nice stuff from the AMD. nice price too.
question, anyone make a decent 72 duster lower qtr patch and affordable or must i fab it???? ADM flloor panels are too pricy for me. i never could afford anything from Year One back in the day too. i don't even have copy of MCG. actually quite that when all they couil;d talk about was mopars at the manshion!?????? thanks for any advice.

all i saw on the computer was prices quoted under AMD site. so i guess that is their retail price. perhaps a dealer can do better. probably will have to get some metal i can bend, got some 18 ga from stock trailer builder but don't see me makin it into a gentle curve!!

I got 2 rear AMD rear quarter patch panels for my Dart Sport from 521 Restorations and they cost me $260.00 shipped to the border. If i lived in the U.S., it would have been shipped to my door for that price.
Jeff is great to deal with, and they were at the destination i had it shipped to within a week. I then drove down to pick them up, (about 60 miles), they were good and undamaged.
The AMD panels are a very good quality and are thicker than the Goodmarks.

-
Back