Where to buy U Bolts?

-
Sorry 1 Bad Dodge, to ask a question on your thread, where can one get stainless steel U-Bolts for the rearend 8 3/4 ?

Thanks,everyone
Well,after driving around all day,I finally had an idea to check out the local 4X4 truck center and they sold them to me for $5 each!Everywhere else wanted $30 for a set,or $10 each,pshh.I shouldve tried them first instead of driving around town wasting time and gas.

Thanks,everyone
Well,after driving around all day,I finally had an idea to check out the local 4X4 truck center and they sold them to me for $5 each!Everywhere else wanted $30 for a set,or $10 each,pshh.I shouldve tried them first instead of driving around town wasting time and gas.

According to the Yellow Pages, you should have let your fingers do the walking (or in this case, the driving!) :-D

According to the Yellow Pages, you should have let your fingers do the walking (or in this case, the driving!) :-D
lol,i trid that but the places I called before going to the 4x4 shop wanted measurements and they couldnt understand my measurements over the phone so I had to bring the old one to show them .

-
Back