Where to find a DECENT A body Car Cover?

-

emnestor

emnestor
Reaction score
I have purchased two covers now and they never fit my 72 Dart Swinger. They swear they do when I order it, but I have to stretch and pull to get them on and then it only goes halfway down the side of the car. Can anyone out there recomend a decent cover that actually fits?

I have purchased two covers now and they never fit my 72 Dart Swinger. They swear they do when I order it, but I have to stretch and pull to get them on and then it only goes halfway down the side of the car. Can anyone out there recomend a decent cover that actually fits?

I bought mine from COSTCO, made for the Dart fits well and is an exterior cover. Don't care for the fuzz it leaves on the car, but it protects it very well. When I bought mine they had a special so it was less than 100 shipped to the house.

I bought mine from COSTCO, made for the Dart fits well and is an exterior cover. Don't care for the fuzz it leaves on the car, but it protects it very well. When I bought mine they had a special so it was less than 100 shipped to the house.

Really? Costco? was it a universal or dart specific?

I like California Car Cover. Nice, but spendy. I guess their model is built around the fact if you have a car nice enough to cover it, you are willing to pay a premium.

www.calcarcover.com

Agree with California Car Cover 100%. Best covers I've ever had. Made specifically for your car model and fit very well. They also have a variety of cover material to choose from depending on if you just want to cover up in the garage or water resistant/proof outdoors.
At the Grand National Roadster Show a few years ago a buddy of mine had their booth rep come over and measure his '37 Plymouth so they could make up a cover for it.
Check 'em out - you won't be disappointed by either the fit or the quality.

I have been using the Costco car covers for about 6 years now. I use them on my two project cars that sit outside. They do leave a fuzz that I have to dust off of the cars whenever I move or drive them. They are water resistant but they are not water proof. They are not too expensive and last about 2 years. I plan on getting California Car Covers for them when I finally get the body work done and paint on the cars.

-
Back