where to find neoplan bus parts?

-

diymirage

HP@idle > hondaHP@redline
Reaction score
i was asked to fix a door (the one that the spare tire sits behind, under the drivers seat)
on our church bus
it is a 1998 model

i looked at it, and the latch simply broke, the nylon catch that bolts to the door
i figured it shouldnt take much to replace it, but i just got to find out where to order it
( @RustyRatRod maybe you carry it? )

The O'Reilly customer site doesn't list Neoplan. I will look tomorrow.

Had to search that. Never heard of them. Then again, I don't ride buses "much" (not at all LOL)

Had to search that. Never heard of them. Then again, I don't ride buses "much" (not at all LOL)

i guess they are made in germany
if they had asked me to fix this a week or two sooner i could have ran down to the manufacturer and picked on up, on the account of me actually being in the Netherlands back then

ABC bus/coach parts New Jersey

i called them, and they couldnt help without a part number
ill swing by church tonite and pull the old one off to see if there is one on there

i called them, and they couldnt help without a part number
ill swing by church tonite and pull the old one off to see if there is one on there

ABC tends to cater to private coach operators that usually pick up single units

I'm still looking
Here are some pics (one still attached is good, it is to show where the other one is broken)

20170802_184217.jpg

20170803_091211.jpg

So far, I have come up with zero. However, I had a thought. Blue Bird Body Company has a big plant down the road in Fort Valley, Georgia. Try giving them a call. Maybe they can point you in a direction.

478 825 2021

thanks
i called them and left them a message, hopefully they come up with something

just talked to a coach mechanic friend, try Sams Used Bus parts (785)878-3405 NJ

just talked to a coach mechanic friend, try Sams Used Bus parts (785)878-3405 NJ

could you double check that number for me?
(it shows as a Kansas area code on my phone, but doesnt ring)

my mistake its a Kansas yard. its also known as CaylorSupply online

thank you

i tried calling them a few times, but the phone never goes through, so i just send them an email

They were bought out by Man and pretty much forgot about. You can try A-Z bus sales in Sacramento. 916-287-2202.

-
Back