Where to get an original looking chin spoiler?

-

MRGTX

Reaction score
Hey, guys.
I have seen a lot of you guys with the really cool looking black chin spoilers on your A-Bodies. I gather that these parts were available from Direct Connection back in the day.

Is there any way to buy one of these now? Does anyone make replicas?

Thanks for any tips!!

My car is a '73 Dart Sport...not sure if that is relevant to the availability question or not.
Mike

X2...

I have one from him for my Duster...looks good, fits nice, the price was right.

Paul

I have an original one in my garage that I'm not using. After seeing these pictures again I'm thinking of putting it back on, they look good.

IMG_1724.JPG

dart%20spoilers%2070-72.JPG

f3b4_12.JPG

that link lists it for a 70' - 72'. anyone try it on a 73' - later dart?
they also list a 70' - 73' duster...guess i need to call and see if they know...

I bought one that looks like that for my 74 duster. From what I can tell mine is supposed to mount two tabs on the bottom of the core support. I guess the idea was these were tabs where an ac condenser would rest and then be bolted to the core support. In 74 they changed how that ac condenser mounted slightly and those tabs are not on my car.

I can make it work, I will either be creating tabs and welding them to the core support or making new brackets for the chin spoiler

Thanks, guys!
He lists '70-'72 Demons and up to '73 Dusters...any reason that the '73 Duster part wouldn't fit on my '73 Dart Sport? I suspect that it will be ok but he was pretty specific.

If it fits my car, this will likely be my next purchase, :cool:

So I was going to place my order this week...but Randy doesn't have a phone number on the site and he doesn't list any prices.

How much $ are these things?

At the top of the page it says...

70-72 Dart and Demon front spoiler

...$120.00 plus $30.00 shipping in the lower 48 states.

Part NO.PS1-DD

In the middle of the page it has his email address...

http://www.spoilersbyrandy.com/Pages/7072DartDemonspoiler.aspx

I would send him an email and see what you need to do to purchase one.

Paul

So I was going to place my order this week...but Randy doesn't have a phone number on the site and he doesn't list any prices.

How much $ are these things?

I have a Mopar Performance front spoiler. I had it mounted on a 1973 Duster.
It's like new, only had it on the car for a month before I sold the car.
I've had it for 20 years.
$75.00 + frt.

-
Back