Where To Get Seat Covers

-

olddman

Reaction score
Need to get new seat covers for my Dart GT. Want to go back with original style again. I got a set from Layson's 10 - 15 years ago and they are now coming apart where the stitching is and a tear has started on the side of the seat. Look at SMS and given a price of $749 for the bucket seats. After reading reviews I am not sure about buying them from SMS. Would like some suggestions as to where I should buy them from.

I guess I am fortunate, there is a old man and his two daughters that say they can install new foam in the bottom of my seats, and cover them with a near to stock gold material for 150.00 a seat. At 750 for covers, I would hope they would last 25 years or even more, I don't even want to look for covers I will have to put on myself for that kind of money.
Good luck sir.

Buy your parts through "Dantes Mopar Parts" I ordered interior through him. It came from Legendary. Even when they gave me a run around with stitching problems and panel Chrome he stood behind what he sold and made good for their mistake by handling the issues for me. Dante is great to deal with.

Went to Legendary and Dantes. Legendary wants to know the grain of the vinyl used in the Dart GT. Does anyone know what the vinyl grain is called for a 1965 Dart GT?

Legendary has "up to 25%" off through January 9, and free shipping (or half off shipping) for orders exceeding a certain amount. I ordered seat covers, headliner, seat foam and visors last January. The bucket seat covers just arrived mid-November - quoting 33 week lead times on certain items!

-
Back