where to snake the fuel line..

-

grassy

Reaction score
I know it goes up the passenger's side but how does it snake around the k frame and rear end ?

I apologize for this question but we lost all the pics we took when we took the car apart.

Thanks
Ian.

There's a hole in the body (passenger side)where the trans cross member bolts to. The fuel line goes through that hole,and straight into the engine bay.

In the rear the fuel line goes up over the axle. There should be holes there,where the clips go. Install the clips,follow the path of the clips.

oh boy...I just slid under the car and chose the best route for both the gas and brake lines..didn't do it the mopar way but it looks neat and tidy.

Only til\me will tell if I screwed up :)

Thanks
ian.

Make sure the hard lines are secured to the frame with clips or tie wraps.

Important: Make sure the rubber hose has at least 1/2" clearance from any stationary part so it doesn't rub through with engine vibration.

Krazy, I used rubberized clips. clearence as well but hard when you are dealing with headers :)

Thanx
ian.

oh boy...I just slid under the car and chose the best route for both the gas and brake lines..didn't do it the mopar way but it looks neat and tidy.

Only til\me will tell if I screwed up :)

Thanks
ian.

Dang... :hello2:

-
Back