Where's dartfreak75 ?

-
Calling @dartfreak75 and @ramenth

It’s funny how you get busy and don't realize how long it has been since you have seen a friend. Life gets busy though and it happens to all of us.

Hope both, and everyone else, are ok.

dartfreak posted a couple days ago, he's busy at work. He's fine.

I hit dartfreakazoid up on Facebook. He's fine. Been busy.

Hey guys I'm here. Sorry I been gone been busy at work havent been online much. What have I missed?

Haha its nice to know that I was missed. I feel the love lol. Unfortunately I havent gotten anything done to my car. I got a new promotion at work and they are killing me lol I am grateful for the money and the responsibility but its gonna take some time to get use to the extra hours. Hopefully when the "new" wears off it will get back to normal.

Haha its nice to know that I was missed. I feel the love lol. Unfortunately I havent gotten anything done to my car. I got a new promotion at work and they are killing me lol I am grateful for the money and the responsibility but its gonna take some time to get use to the extra hours. Hopefully when the "new" wears off it will get back to normal.

I am sure it will and congratulations! I am sure you deserve it. No worries about the car. It's too dang hot anyhow.

Great to hear about your job promotion, I know how that can be takes time for adjustment.

Well I'm bored. Gonna do a cam swap on mine. Or maybe take my son's car apart. IDK. Wife just got some miniature donkeys. Guess building them a stall will keep me busy for a while.
Congrats on the promotion!

Well I'm bored. Gonna do a cam swap on mine. Or maybe take my son's car apart. IDK. Wife just got some miniature donkeys. Guess building them a stall will keep me busy for a while.
Congrats on the promotion!
You been driving the scamp? Hows it doing?
What year is your 360? I dont remember. If it's a flat tappet cam you should consider the lunati voodoo cam I have done a ton of research and it's just about the the best mild street cam with a stock converter.

You been driving the scamp? Hows it doing?
What year is your 360? I dont remember. If it's a flat tappet cam you should consider the lunati voodoo cam I have done a ton of research and it's just about the the best mild street cam with a stock converter.
Oh yeah, I drive it everywhere. It's doing great. Love it. Good cruiser.
If I do swap the cam (big if) it's just cause I have a couple laying around. I'm not spending any cash on this motor. Saving for the 408 :D
Or I may go junkyard 5.9 and try that route. That would be fun. IDK

Congrats on the promotion. Glad your doing well!!

Oh yeah, I drive it everywhere. It's doing great. Love it. Good cruiser.
If I do swap the cam (big if) it's just cause I have a couple laying around. I'm not spending any cash on this motor. Saving for the 408 :D
Or I may go junkyard 5.9 and try that route. That would be fun. IDK
I have a 5.9 magnum I'm considering using in the dart idk yet I guess its gonna depend on how much its gonna take to get my truck going and how much money I have when the time comes.

-
Back