WHERE'S MeMike ?????

-

Small Block

Reaction score
I did a search and found his last post to be on 11-30. Am i screwed up and worried about nothing? HELLO MIKE !!!!!
Small Block

I was starting to wonder.
No power huh?
That blows.

That power outage was last week. He called me that morning but the power was back on that same day. May have to send out a search party.
Small Block

I thought I saw his wife posted something in the last few days here.

Maybe he's spying and trying to run under the radar on Treavas comp. I'll call his cell today. Just curious about our buddy. I'll bet he's in the shop building Christmas presents. Playing Santas little elf. That's it.
Small Block

That power outage was last week. He called me that morning but the power was back on that same day. May have to send out a search party.
Small Block

All is good Bill, just been lurking and not posting much.
Mother nature has moved in on me and Boogy and my grandchildren are safer here on the hill now....... Arkansas fish & Game said this is a Wolf Coyote mix and have been breeding for over 50 years and this ***** was hunkered down not 30 yards out my back door waiting on a Malteez meal. I will remove this picture after you see it.... My home as been take over by the girls in my life making crafts and stayed here Friday till Sunday morning

Attachments

• Coyote ! 001.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 183
  • Coyote ! 005.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 173
  • Coyote ! 008.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 195
  • Gift's in life 11 28 2011 062.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 167
  • Gift's in life 11 28 2011 066.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 160
  • Gift's in life 11 28 2011 064.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 158
  • Gift's in life 11 28 2011 063.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 169
My Brother Pete and his little dog visited for three days for thanks giving and I was in Memphis checking on my non son that has been in the hospital for two month's now.
He is going to make it, Dustin will come home for 3 days then he goes back too have a steel plate put in (his left side scull).
Less posting in the past, I am healing up from a left shoulder that is showing deteriorations, but we knew this day would come and I am doing better now, holding my left arm up to the key board and pecking with booth hands is not a problem for the last few day :cheers:

Dont be bailin out on us buddy and on those critters, take no prisoners. Keep this in mind. Those things will also eat small children. Heads up.
Just because we care.
Small Block

Good thing you got her before she got boogy.
Creed built Treva a 12X24 work shop for her lamps and this big girl had her eye's trained in on it, The building is about 16'' off the ground at one end and I think he was waiting on a neighbors cat or something that hunts the woods out back, to close for me.... I am blest with good eye sight and a good quit step :D, I seen a dark spot at day break and grabbed my binoculars and looked threw my Kitchen window and she had her head down on the ground looking strait at Treva's work shop.
I have allot of Turkey and a few cubbies of quail around here and this girl had a belly full of something and the young game warden said it was not pup's and he also said she is old enough that she could have had well over 8 pups a year :-k I have a neighbor that has a chicken coop full of FFA show birds and he said he shot at what he thought was a wolf about the last of September and he thinks it was the same animal, These predators sure are getting brave :-k and has been know to attack and take small child setting still is what the game warden said :angry5:

Sorry to hear this Mike. I hate it when bad things happen to good people.
All is good brother :cheers:
As long as I keep moving and have friends and folks to keep me and my mind busy I can hang with the best of them :happy1:

Dont be bailin out on us buddy and on those critters, take no prisoners. Keep this in mind. Those things will also eat small children. Heads up.
Just because we care.
Small Block
Thank you Bill, I am here for the long hall big brother :cheers:

Hang in there Mike.
It's just a thing :D and I am moving smart and keeping my ammo dry :D
1 more day on this does pack and I will be enjoying a frosted mug, I am sick and tired of ice tea and coffee, and looking forward to a VVVVVVVVVVVVV

Attachments

• Gift's in life 11 28 2011 060.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 156
Glad you were able to remove the danger to your family and to keep one from reproducing. I am wondering if shooting is why your shoulder is bothering you more now.

Glad you were able to remove the danger to your family and to keep one from reproducing. I am wondering if shooting is why your shoulder is bothering you more now.

The gun of choice was a model 41 remington Loooooooong gun.
No kick hardly at all, I bet some of the folks here know about this old 22 caliber rifle.
I had a real nice day here on the hill and changed out my trans pan laying on a pad on my back and just over did it a few weeks ago, Creed had a fit and said that was his job to do :wack: But hay!!! It was just 14 bolts removed and 14 put back on and I enjoyed it :D

This old 41 model Remington has a 32'' barrel and anyone that know about this old rifle knows all about there history :cheers:

Attachments

• Coyote ! 007.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 161
Nice job on protecting Boogy and the family Mike.......:director: :wave:

That's a good sized yodel hound Mike. Glad you took care of business. :)
A new word for me :cheers:Yodel Hound!! You keep filling my vocabulary :D
Know I have Wobbly Pop's and Yodel Hound eh!!

Nice job on protecting Boogy and the family Mike.......:director: :wave:
Thank you 6pkC, I handed her over to the Arkansas Fish & Game and in Little Rock Arkansas training some new biopsy technicians and may even get mounted to show in some of there nature centers :happy1:

Nice shooting there Mike! The more of those things that bite the dust the better. My sister had one get her little dog, he fought hard and did get away but with a broken pelvis. $1500. later he's doing good.

Nice shooting there Mike! The more of those things that bite the dust the better. My sister had one get her little dog, he fought hard and did get away but with a broken pelvis. $1500. later he's doing good.

Thank you Stan, I slowly opened the front door and easily and slowly walk around to the side of the house and she did not think I could see her and I took her out with a single shot to her left eye and it was over.......
About 10 years ago I was driving an old friends 4020 J.D mowing with a bush hog and walked to his house for a drink, and as I was walking back to the tractor his daughters small dog was taken right in front of her as it was following me back to the tractor, Broke my hart for sure seeing his 12 to 13 year old daughter cry and scream watching the Coyote carry here little dog away.... This old girl wont be adding to the over population we have here any more.

-
Back