Wheres the best place to buy parts?

-

myasylum

Reaction score
Summit? Jegs? Is there some more unknowns that might be cheaper?

Thanks! I'll be buying headers, intake, and card soon... Just wondering if I should just stick with Summit for everything?

Thanks!

Hey me too. Let me know if you fine any better price than Summit. I have an LD340 I am trading out for the Air Gap.

Performance Automotive Warehouse (PAW) usually has real good prices, I've bought a lot from them & had no problems.

I'm starting to notice all headers are created equally. Headman, Hooker, Summit, are all the same. At least they "appear" to be.

Honestly, I never tried JEGS. I called PAW once and spoke to someone who seemed indifferent about selling me parts to make up an engine kit for my 273. Whenever I call Summit, I talk with somebody who seems interested in what I'm doing, and courteous. I get my parts in 1-2 days from Reno to the Bay Area here. Their prices are within a buck or two of JEGS. They have a hassle-free return policy, which I used once on non-installed Auto Meter gauges. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

I'm starting to notice all headers are created equally. Headman, Hooker, Summit, are all the same. At least they "appear" to be.

The ones you mention are,if you want a really good set get some Dougs or tti's..as for parts 90% of the time i buy from Summit plus they sponser my favorite prostock driver:cheers:

-
Back