Which color Bullitt wheels would look best?

Which Bullit style wheel would look best on a 72 Dart, painted silver and black?

• [img]http://site.americanmuscle.com/yswimages/17x10-bullitt-chrome-2005.jpg[/img]

Votes: 66 22.3%
  • [img]http://site.americanmuscle.com/yswimages/17x10-bullitt-silver-2005.jpg[/img]

Votes: 19 6.4%
  • [img]http://site.americanmuscle.com/yswimages/17x10-bullitt-black-2005.jpg[/img]

Votes: 100 33.8%
  • [img]http://site.americanmuscle.com/yswimages/2005-anthracite-bullitt-17x9-wheels.jpg[/img]

Votes: 111 37.5%

• Total voters
-
I actually sold the 17" Bullit anthracite wheels w/ Pirelli Net zeros I had for my Black Signet just tonight, Got 450 for them and will be using the True Spoke wheels they used on the 50's Chrysler like these only less chrome and modified a bit.
ImperialChrome-360.jpg

360conversion013.jpg

TAZ, those are some nice wheels. I like just about all of Foose's designs. Post a pic of the Demon so we can see how they look.

Gun metal was my pick, the last wheel on your list.

Step up and post some pictures of a mopar you built!
Lets see what wheels you used.

yeah really...

i went with the black bullits, the chrome would look good on a real nice car with great paint and great chrome. the color of my car wouldnt go with the grey or silver. i also got them from american muscle, and those ford knockoff rims fit great on my car with the ford rear. you really cant fund much else for the money if you want 17s. you couls even buy some used oe mustang rims for dirt cheap and paint them any color.

No doubt rattle can cragers will be all the rage at sema next year.lol!!

bro dont take my stuff out of context. if you like big gay ford wheels thats cool, thats what you like. but dont insult people like stroker scamp because im sure he has built alot of mopars that dont suck and have ford wheels

:burnout:

I voted for black..... and yes, mine are rustang wheels.... but for $100 off craigslist with all of the lugs and caps...it was a no brainer for me :iconbigg:

bro dont take my stuff out of context. if you like big gay ford wheels thats cool, thats what you like. but dont insult people like stroker scamp because im sure he has built alot of mopars that dont suck and have ford wheels.

Well then like I said step up and post some pictures.

i just dont see why the F$%^ people on this site have to go into a post clearly titled something they dont like, and add there negative input.

I didn't bash anything. I simply said I wouldn't choose those wheels for me. They are not my taste in wheels. I didn't say anybody's car looked bad. I didn't bash anything. Yall are makin more of this than I did by posting an opinion. It's no big deal guys. Grow some thick skin. I didn't say anything "negative". I voiced an opinion. In fact, an opinion about a car that nobody owns here. I said I thought those wheels look ridiculous....on that new Challenger abodyjoe posted. And that's what I think. They might look good on sumthin else. Like the little convertible Cuda earlier...they look a lot better on that. BUt then a stamped steel wheel would. That car would look good sittin on blocks. Kinda hard to make them ugly. Yall need to quit jumpin the gun so much. Usin yalls thinned skin way of thinkin.....yall attacked me for voicing my opinion. So yall are tellin me in order to post in a thread I have to line up with all the other little robots and agree? How stupid is that? Yall need to get a grip.

I didn't bash anything. I simply said I wouldn't choose those wheels for me. They are not my taste in wheels. I didn't say anybody's car looked bad. I didn't bash anything. Yall are makin more of this than I did by posting an opinion. It's no big deal guys. Grow some thick skin. I didn't say anything "negative". I voiced an opinion. In fact, an opinion about a car that nobody owns here. I said I thought those wheels look ridiculous....on that new Challenger abodyjoe posted. And that's what I think. They might look good on sumthin else. Like the little convertible Cuda earlier...they look a lot better on that. BUt then a stamped steel wheel would. That car would look good sittin on blocks. Kinda hard to make them ugly. Yall need to quit jumpin the gun so much. Usin yalls thinned skin way of thinkin.....yall attacked me for voicing my opinion. So yall are tellin me in order to post in a thread I have to line up with all the other little robots and agree? How stupid is that? Yall need to get a grip.

Toatally agreed Rob. Cant count the amount of times I've been literally jumped on around here just because someone doesnt like my opinion.Oh well,too bad..:snakeman:

These are probably destined for my Dart, oh and Anthracite FTW!

Attachments

• 376S_Shelby%20Redline_Gun%20Metal(300).jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 587
Toatally agreed Rob. Cant count the amount of times I've been literally jumped on around here just because someone doesnt like my opinion.Oh well,too bad..:snakeman:

I cant remember a single negative comment anyone here has said to me
(I do remember the good ones though) "like water off a ducks back"

It looks like it is between the anthracite and the black ones. The anthracite ones I would need only come in 9" wide, and all others come in 10" wide.

Have you checked out Boss 338 wheels? Similar wheel , great price and get different sizes....

I wouldnt put those nasty @ss 15in Cragars on my lawn mower trailer by the way.....

Have you checked out Boss 338 wheels? Similar wheel , great price and get different sizes....

I wouldnt put those nasty @ss 15in Cragars on my lawn mower trailer by the way.....

Those are nice wheels. I do not want to go over 17" wheels though. But thoughs do look sweet.

JMO, i dig the last ones in the anthracite. Black wheels don't do a whole lot for me and i cant stand torque thrusts in chrome. Only a handful of cars seem to pull off the chrome torque thrusts.

I am considering the silver, just to be different. I am unsure how they would look, color matched to the body. Maybe I should do a photoshop post.

-
Back