Which fuel?

-
On a recent dyno session on one of our 410 fords, at 11.2:1 comp, we saw 12hp more on 91 octane (California junk piss pump gas) than 110. At the 560hp level.

On a recent dyno session on one of our 410 fords, at 11.2:1 comp, we saw 12hp more on 91 octane (California junk piss pump gas) than 110. At the 560hp level.
Lol, nice.
I like your description too haha

Or do you think I'm on here just to make **** up ?
No, I do not. And while it is formulated differently, I concede that it can be used as a high octane automotive fuel.

It is a much more refined fuel than automotive gasoline, but it contains tetra-ethyl-lead which is highly toxic. Any and all apologies if insinuated you were or are not genuine.

And it’s formulated for high altitude use and air cooled engines. Do you drive your car at 5 thousand feet?
I might have missed it but I don't recall seeing any information to support this. Please point me to it if I am mistaken. Sorry for doubting you if that is the case.
Airplanes have to take off and land so the fuel must perform at all elevations. Not just high in the air. Not all airplanes are air cooled either.
There might be other reasons that 100LL would not be a good fit for your application.

No, I do not. And while it is formulated differently, I concede that it can be used as a high octane automotive fuel.

It is a much more refined fuel than automotive gasoline, but it contains tetra-ethyl-lead which is highly toxic. Any and all apologies if insinuated you were or are not genuine.
Sorry, you gave your response while I was typing or I wouldn't have posted.

I buy a drum of C12 at the beginning of the season and it lasts the year. I supplement at the cheaper fuel price tracks. VP blue is 112 but cheaper than c12. Ran that for a couple of years.

-
Back