Which gasket set?

-

Aussiemopars

Reaction score
I did a search for info on which gaskets are best, with a variety of results. What I want to know is which gasket set is best value for money? I'm looking for a complete kit with the new valley pan and intake manifold gaskets. I'm not looking for anything super special like copper head gaskets or exhaust gaskets. I'm not looking for high compression head gaskets either. I'm looking for general street/strip use. Thanks FABO.

I used to get the MP gasket kit set. I don't think you'll find them any more. BUT, as of the last few sets I did get, they had Fel-Pro gaskets inside when I'll assume, they ran out since it was a mix of there gaskets and Fel-Pros.

Now I'll get ether a Fel-Pro set or a Mr. Gasket Ultra Seal set. Best gaskets I have ever used.
But let it be known that no matter the gasket I used in the past, I have never had a problem IF the engine surfaces are clean and clear of debrise as well as flat.

Felpro gasket part #'s 260-1001 for the kit, 260-4019 for a tray "RB" or 260-4011 for a tray "Low deck" and MS90175 for a set of intake side gaskets (if needed).

-
Back