Which Headers to buy? HELP

-

JohnnyJet

Reaction score
Ok--Im puttin headers on my 73 DUSTER its got a 360 light cam a, edelbrock intake. NEED headers, gimme watcha got fellas, I want the best!!!!!

I'll second that - TTI are the best!
* Went on easier than expected. (Follow directions.)
* Plenty of clearance. (Make sure your chassis isn't "tweaked" or engine/trans mounts aren't worn/sagging.)
* Don't have oil pan clearance problems with aftermarket pans.
* Right angle oil filter adapter not needed.
* Mini-starters can be removed without a problem.
* Inner & outer coating options are durable and strongly recommended.
* Stepped primaries work great on everything from street cars to race cars!
* Plenty of ground clearance.

TTi - I have the complete 2 1/2" TTI system - headers 9highly recommend the ceramic coating - reduces engine bay temp considerably), H- centre pipes,Dynomax mufflers and tailpipes. No kinks in pipes - all mandrel bends for a true 2 1/2" through system. You won't be disappointed.

i agree!!!! tti is the best.at least for my 68 cuda 360/380 crate engine and 4 speed. i bought the the whole system less mufflers. 2 1/2 inch with step down headers.flow masters off of e-bay. if you happen to have a mopar swap meet happening around you may want to talk to them there because of a 10% discount they offer at shows.it saved me 100 bucks plus the cost of shipping.
terry

I purchased Dougs Headers, the fit up is good no clearence issues slightly cheeper than TTi's
however, header bolts that came with were cheep, I had to put silicone around 4 bolts that went into water jackets.

Headers with coating was like around $700 or something like that. They cost, but they are by far the best fitting header that i have installed. The H-pipe is also great fitting.

-
Back