• Mopar Collectors Guide

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Mopar Muscle

Votes: 49 46.7%
  • None / Not listed

Votes: 28 26.7%

• Total voters
-
I have gone on the net and found M A archives on some of their tech articles, o k so I read them decades back, I remember squart!!!???

Chrysler power?? I saw one on the grocery mad stand last month. hadn't seen one in years. used t read them some decades ago. maybe some of the " oldtimers" ( o kso i'm an old afrt too)... can clarify my recollection, but wasn't it maybe the first Mopar mag, before M A. ( I remember when MCG was a tabloid!). and wasn't it started by the Northeast Hemi Owners Assoc ( whatever that was??). did these guys all move to Ca?? I thumbed thru that grocery store issue, looks like they are into the poly 318 big time???? just wondering.

Mopar Action #1 if I buy one it's Mopar Action. Best Tech and least crap "filler".
The others....I flick through them at the store, that's about how much time it takes when you pass over the advertising.... Besides I respond better when there are plenty of pictures LOL.

Mopar Action #1 if I buy one it's Mopar Action. Best Tech and least crap "filler".
The others....I flick through them at the store, that's about how much time it takes when you pass over the advertising.... Besides I respond better when there are plenty of pictures LOL.

thread buster please excuse: anyone notice the mopar stuff in the last hotrod?---pic of a junkass duster in the back cover! wish I hadn`t subscribed to it, even for $10 for 3 yrs.:wack:

thread buster please excuse: anyone notice the mopar stuff in the last hotrod?---pic of a junkass duster in the back cover! wish I hadn`t subscribed to it, even for $10 for 3 yrs.:wack:

Agreed ,as well. Not much new to report on old Mopars, at least Ehrenberg does fantastic OEM Mopar tech, & M.C.G. shows, some really cool one off Mopar hot rods.( love the editors political column, about governmental issues,with the Mopar/hot rod hobbies.)

I subscribe to MCG for the articles and the classifieds. Plus the fact that you get cool t shirts when you subscribe. Mopar Action is second if it has tech articles that pertain to something that I may want to do. It has gotten out of hand price wise in the stores. Mostly get most of my info right here at FABO.

oh man that magazine is pure garbage..

Yep! I have to agree. I'll still look through it when I see one, but that's it.

Chrysler power?? I thumbed thru that grocery store issue, looks like they are into the poly 318 big time???? just wondering.

I noticed a lot of poly 318 articles in them also. I thought it was just the one issue I was looking at, but I've seen other issues the same way.

Mopar action is my preferred magazine. Mopar muscle was one big advertisement, and tech articles are terrible.

I have gone on the net and found M A archives on some of their tech articles, o k so I read them decades back, I remember squart!!!???

Chrysler power?? I saw one on the grocery mad stand last month. hadn't seen one in years. used t read them some decades ago. maybe some of the " oldtimers" ( o kso i'm an old afrt too)... can clarify my recollection, but wasn't it maybe the first Mopar mag, before M A. ( I remember when MCG was a tabloid!). and wasn't it started by the Northeast Hemi Owners Assoc ( whatever that was??). did these guys all move to Ca?? I thumbed thru that grocery store issue, looks like they are into the poly 318 big time???? just wondering.

Still around,great mag when I find it.

-
Back