Which Mother Son Wedding Song?

-

Coronet 500

Reaction score
Wedding is in two weeks, this Billy Currington song describes my son exactly.

thats how country boys rolls lyrics - YouTube

#1- Van Morrison, Days Like This. Mom so so, Groom so so, Bride loves, My choice.

#2- Stevie Wonder, You are the Sunshine..., Everyone so so.

#3- Beatles, In my life. Most so so, Bride no, Me no.

#4- Rascal Flats, My Wish. Groom's choice. Most so so, Me BIG NO.

#5- Lynyrd Skynyrd, Simple Man. Groom Loves, Me yes, Most leaning no.

It is an outdoor country style wedding. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

"Hungry Heart" Springsteen

"..Got a wife and kids in Baltimore, Jack
I went out for a ride and I never went back.."

Lennon: "Beautiful Boy"

Social Distortion: "Ball and chain"

Crosby Stills and Nash: "Love the one your with"

Green Day: "Photograph" (time of your life)

Last edited:
Wedding is in two weeks, this Billy Currington song describes my son exactly.

thats how country boys rolls lyrics - YouTube

#1- Van Morrison, Days Like This. Mom so so, Groom so so, Bride loves, My choice.

#2- Stevie Wonder, You are the Sunshine..., Everyone so so.

#3- Beatles, In my life. Most so so, Bride no, Me no.

#4- Rascal Flats, My Wish. Groom's choice. Most so so, Me BIG NO.

#5- Lynyrd Skynyrd, Simple Man. Groom Loves, Me yes, Most leaning no.

It is an outdoor country style wedding. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

I dont know but I do have a funny story about a mother son dance at a wedding.

I had a friend in high school who's family was very religious, Latter Day Saints. He got married a few years back and at the reception, they had hired a local radio DJ to do the music. they went to do the mother/son dance, and the song "Crazy B*t*h by Buckwild or buckcherry(whatever they call themselves) was played instead of the song that was meant to be player. Granted they only got about 20 seconds into the song but i still thought the look his mom came the dj was priceless

Ramones, 'I Want to be sedated'. Two and a half minutes of hopping around, and no tears.

Love that song.

Wedding was great and the rain held off for the outdoor ceremony. Mom never cried but smiled the whole day. My son doesn't drink but his Groomsmen were wasted. People I knew but hadn't really talked to had wonderful things to say about the groom. Spoke with some of the Dads and there sons, the ones that would always be around the house when they were little, and heard all the stories that I never knew. You know, the stuff we did and never told anyone about when we were their age.

Like the costume party that 6ft 4, 350lb groomsman went as a Playboy bunny and was challenged by a crew of 8 punk Wiggers, he and son and one other buddy cleaned out the house. Could you imagine being the guy that had his jaw broken in 4 places by a Playboy bunny. I almost pissed myself I laughed so hard.

-
Back