Which plug wire set on your BB?

-
I used 2 different set of Taylor wires and both had issues with the boots cracking under heat so I ended up buying the Accel 9001C universal set. They have ceramic boots that so far have been practically impervious to header heat. They were pricey but I'm glad I got them because I no longer worry about the wires shorting out at the boots.

I use FireCore 50 wires. best wires I've ever used.Just send them the info on the length of each wire and the type of boot you need and they send them to you.Mine fit perfect.

www.customwiresets.com

Look on Moparts for Sunroof GTX..he's the guy who is one of the owners

i have the msd super conductor custom fit sets on both cars they come with 6 90 degree boots for the cap and 2 straight. stupid if you ask me. ghey say it is copied from a stock set.

I just got a set of Taylors 8.3mm from Summit Racing for my 67 383. They were suppose to fit but no go. Too long have to send them back. I was hoping to find a set that would fit without having to do a cut to length. Maybe I should just go with the Mopar performance wire set they have or bite the bullet and do a cut to length. Taylors chart said they were correct for the engine/car. Dart with 383 never sure those charts are right.

I use Firecore250.

FF12048-big.gif

https://www.customwiresets.com/product.php?productid=16236&cat=304&page=1

I use FireCore 50 wires. best wires I've ever used.Just send them the info on the length of each wire and the type of boot you need and they send them to you.Mine fit perfect.

www.customwiresets.com

Look on Moparts for Sunroof GTX..he's the guy who is one of the owners

I to am useing the fire core 50 wires on my 10 second street/strip 73 dart. Mopar65

-
Back