white faced gauges

-
I bought the white overlays for my Dart from eBay. I hate them with a passion. Unfortunately, it's too much work to take the dash apart and take them off so I'm stuck with it.
If I was to do it again, I'd leave them stock.

George

George R
Why is it that you hate them? Is it the quality and install or is it that you don't like white guages

Just did them on my instrument cluster. The hard work is getting the cluster out, other then that installing the overlays were quite simple & the results for me were rewarding. I also changed cluster bulbs to LED's while I was at it & the reflection of colored led's off the white face are amazing. Pretty resonable I might add,here is their web site have fun;
http://whitegauges.net/

I dont know about the others but I can tell you the screen stickers for rallye gauges are cut undersized just enough to place them wrong.
I tell my customers who plan to use those stickers to send the one for the fuel gauge to me with their gauge. Not a big deal on the stock oil or water gauges but carefully calibrating a fuel gauge is a waste of time is the screen is later shifted left or right.

George R
Why is it that you hate them? Is it the quality and install or is it that you don't like white guages
I just don't like the way they look. The install was nothing, hell it took only a few minutes because I had the dash out already. Once it was back together and back in the car......I hated it. Still do! LOL

George

I like mine in my Roadrunner. Install was pretty simple. And they still work fine. I can't seem to upload a pic right now.

I like the way they look, but I'm more of a "stock" guy, so I really like the existing gauges better.

-
Back