White Letter Tires?

-
Bleach White. However I have used a paint marker and turned the white letters blue on my tires.

Another vote for Bleche White. Then protect them with One Grand Exterior Rubber & Vinyl treatment or 3M Rubber Treatment & Tire Dressing to keep 'em looking nice. (Not the shiny foo-foo stuff like Anal-All)

I used a paint marker for yellow on mine!

Wesleys is the only thing that gets the white clean and doesnt turn the letters a light shade of yellow over time.

Another vote for Bleach White. It gets the white letters white, and removes the brown crap from the black.

I just spray it on and use a handled brush to scrub the tire clean. Keep in mind, if you let bleach white sit for too long on the tire, it will leave brown spots on the letters. Just scrub, then hose it off fast. Also, I recommend wearing gloves, this stuff is kind of nasty.

Bleach White. I wet the tire, spray it on, then let it sit a minute. Then scrub with a brush and hose off.

I use SOS scouring pads.They really work nice

We always used SOS pads in the detail business but then I haven't been in that business since 1987! Still, white walls or raised letters, it worked great, easy to find, and is safe.

I use spit and my thumb! :thumbup:

Actually, bleach white is great, but if you clean them regular with mild soap and water, they stay white!

blech white, SOS pads, comet & a scrub brush and

eagle one "all wheel & tire cleaner" cleans both the black part & the white letters

SO does SOS and comet with a scrub brush but this stuff is way easier!

So you clean your letters and then paint them yellow...hmm...:) Seems like they would yellow anyway.

-
Back