White letters - in or out on Rallye Rims ??

-
I'm an old school kinda guy who likes old school kinda cars. I am disappointed that whitewalls have gone the way of the dinosaur. White letters out get my vote. By the way as far as Firestone tires are concerned, I would not put them on anything I own except maybe the trash can on trash day. I only run Michelin on my daily drivers but I don't think they make a RWL so my classics will probably get BFG's.

i hate rwl tires on anything. like i need to be reminded what tires i put on my car.

Sorry to the guys in the letters in camp.........I did it, letters out :eek:ops:

Attachments

• IMG_0808 (Medium).jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 155
Sorry to the guys in the letters in camp.........I did it, letters out :eek:ops:
IMO sometimes the only way to decide is to try them both ways. On your car, they do look better out. But on mine, letters out just didn't look right.

Your Dart Sport really looks great with the whole combo you have going.:cheers:

IMO sometimes the only way to decide is to try them both ways. On your car, they do look better out. But on mine, letters out just didn't look right.

Your Dart Sport really looks great with the whole combo you have going.:cheers:

You're right !
Sometimes you need to try both ways. I got lucky and tried letters out first, don't see the need to try in though. It sure did improve the looks, hopefully that's it for this year :D

-
Back