whitepunkonnitro is a liar and a scammer

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony has ALWAYS been good for his word. Think you had better take a breath and get on with life. Sorry to both of you that came to this.
I have just proven that he has not been true to his word at any time with me, he has taken advantage of several people on this site as I have read, dumping junk parts on them and giving them the run around... just because this hasn't happened to you doesn't mean this isn't true...

Promised parts to rectify the situation have not arrived... step up...

Want the bumper back, send a call tag for it. If not tell him to cut it in half, send a pic and send his money back.

Doesn't matter what has happened with anyone else on this board. I bought something and it arrived, does that make this right or untrue?

Call me me if you want to see how he treats people with shipping a package,and it,s know wonder that this is happening,most of the parts where scrap,mrmopartech

Promised parts to rectify the situation have not arrived... step up...

Want the bumper back, send a call tag for it. If not tell him to cut it in half, send a pic and send his money back.

Doesn't matter what has happened with anyone else on this board. I bought something and it arrived, does that make this right or untrue?
Definitely agree! I haven't seen the pics that the buyer got from him. Or the pics of the bumper as received. We know there was an agreement,a payment, and a buyer that felt the bumper in a picture was better than received. Now there is another agreement.

No need to apologize for your post.
When a member has a deal go south without resolve after effort on his part to do so landed poor results, HE SHOULD POST.
Your posting this may potentially be problem prevention for someone else after you.
At least folks can make up their own mind from what others have to say.
I personally feel not revealing issues on a used part
and sending it off is dishonest. This is wasting customers money and will lead to these kind of problems. Should never happen. And doesn't to most.
Another issue for me is how a seller conducts the resolve attempt. Making the buyer pay again to return junk seems a ploy with anticipation of him just dropping it. Feels like a scam to me.
Makes the customer think it was intentional.
Particularly when the same situation has been posted
by several others.
Same situation or technique described in the past. Could have been prevented by not sending right from the start.
It may not have happened to all but it has to others and none would like it happening to you.
I like the comment ...step up.

No need to apologize for your post.
When a member has a deal go south without resolve after effort on his part to do so landed poor results, HE SHOULD POST.
Your posting this may potentially be problem prevention for someone else after you.
At least folks can make up their own mind from what others have to say.
I personally feel not revealing issues on a used part
and sending it off is dishonest. This is wasting customers money and will lead to these kind of problems. Should never happen. And doesn't to most.
Another issue for me is how a seller conducts the resolve attempt. Making the buyer pay again to return junk seems a ploy with anticipation of him just dropping it. Feels like a scam to me.
Makes the customer think it was intentional.
Particularly when the same situation has been posted
by several others.
Same situation or technique described in the past. Could have been prevented by not sending right from the start.
It may not have happened to all but it has to others and none would like it happening to you.
I like the comment ...step up.
I believe we are finally getting away from the first poster getting all the sympathy which is a good thing! The buyer obviously wanted the part,but when it arrived-not so much!WHY? That is the question. And we still don't know the facts. I disagree with the"not sending in the first place. When you have a agreement both should uphold their end. "Junk parts"? There are all levels of parts going from cores to NOS and are priced different. Not everyone wants NOS and not everyone wants cores. This has gone from one to two agreements because the buyer did not want to return the parts. But it seems the seller has not upheld his end also.

Perhaps. I am sure I don't care to be the one to pay to ship scratched dented bumpers around. Could have wore his glasses and told him an accurate condition at the very least.
Point is his descriptions or lack of are generating these post again and again. Not good.

Dude things happen get over it and take the refund he offered and the part what else do you want?

Dude things happen get over it and take the refund he offered and the part what else do you want?
Things happen? Yes, liars lie for months to you telling you they'll send u something to make up for the garbage they sent you, but don't and you give them plenty of chances to rectify, and then you finally get mad about it. I don't trust this person to give me a refund after I pay to send the garbage back is the current issue, or didn't u read my posts? I'm walking out to throw it in the dumpster now. This thread was not made so people can insult me for rightfully taking action, it was made to spread the word about my terribly unjust experience with tony/whitepunkonnitro. Good day.

if the guy wants his god damn money back , give him his money back. it's that ******* simple . give him his money back. Jesus h Chrysler , stop being a bunch of babies and give him a damn refund. if anybody is ever unhappy about anything I ever sell them they get an instant refund no questions asked. now give him his money back wtf

Definitely agree! I haven't seen the pics that the buyer got from him. Or the pics of the bumper as received. We know there was an agreement,a payment, and a buyer that felt the bumper in a picture was better than received. Now there is another agreement.
Since you wanna see pics, ok. Here is his original post with pics, and here are mine just now...

"Straight, driver quality chrome. Asking $125 Bare, $175 with brackets and hardware.
PM me if interested. Thanks FABO!

(as you can see in the first pic, it appeared to me to be just dirty/smudged, and with his description, I thought it'd be ok)

When I got it it was dinged up, rusty in spots (on the face), scratched deep a;; over, and pitted like mad... I am more mad about the lies and getting jerked around... I would have just brushed it off if he'd have made good on his promises...

bumper777.PNG

bumperpoo.jpg

bumperpoo8.jpg

bumperpoo7.jpg

bumperpoo6.jpg

bumperpoo5.jpg

bumperpoo4.jpg

bumperpoo2.jpg

bumperpoo.jpg

I believe we are finally getting away from the first poster getting all the sympathy which is a good thing! The buyer obviously wanted the part,but when it arrived-not so much!WHY? That is the question. And we still don't know the facts. I disagree with the"not sending in the first place. When you have a agreement both should uphold their end. "Junk parts"? There are all levels of parts going from cores to NOS and are priced different. Not everyone wants NOS and not everyone wants cores. This has gone from one to two agreements because the buyer did not want to return the parts. But it seems the seller has not upheld his end also.
look at the pics I posted of the bumper above...

I was wondering if you saw and/or were offered pictures of the bumper before purchase? Dents would show up I'd think. Pitting of chrome/chrome condition I have found difficult to photograph clearly. Unfortunate the two of you can't work things out. I have done my best to offer written descriptions of condition on parts I've tried to sell when I feel the pictures don't clearly show flaws. However, verbal descriptions are subjective and different to all describers. I'd urge all buyers to ask for pics, and ask questions about pics if unclear, before making payment.
You are completely correct, sir. I myself will never buy a cosmetic part online ever again that isn't new... I will just buy new aftermarket bumpers n such and they'll be perfect... Should have listened to my old Dad.

TBH driver quality bumpers that are 40 years old typically have pitting like that. Its normal, and sometimes hard to photograph. However i would have asked Tony for more pix of it showing any and all defects so you could have made a better assessment of it. Looks like he sent you one of the money shot, showing it from its "good angle"

I am not trying to play monday morning quarterback. Not in the least. Just describing what i would do. Now as far as Tony being a bad guy, i dont understand why he would treat you this way. I have had dealings with him , never had a problem either. Then again i ask for lots of pix showing the good, bad, and ugly.

I wish the 2 of you could work it out but dont understand the deal with the communication breakdown. It reads as though you were trying to be polite and understanding.

I know i had an issue in the past where i was ebay selling shelby dodge parts, and was also heading into a divorce at the time. To say my mind was elsewhere is an understatement. Anyway i had a package payed for, and i cashed the check, box was misplaced. I was shipping at least 10 to 20 items a week. The buyer contacted me several times. I assured him the package was sent, because i honestly thought it was. I ended up giving him his money back because he was adamant about not recieving it. Then months later after the dust settled from my divorce, i came across the package with this guys address on it, i opened it up, it jogged my memory. I felt like an idiot. I contacted him, and told him what was going on, and sorry about the mixup. He agreed to purchase it again.

I guess its a buyer beware world out there even in our community.

Since you wanna see pics, ok. Here is his original post with pics, and here are mine just now...

"Straight, driver quality chrome. Asking $125 Bare, $175 with brackets and hardware.

(as you can see in the first pic, it appeared to me to be just dirty/smudged, and with his description, I thought it'd be ok)

When I got it it was dinged up, rusty in spots (on the face), scratched deep a;; over, and pitted like mad... I am more mad about the lies and getting jerked around... I would have just brushed it off if he'd have made good on his promises...

View attachment 1714944943

View attachment 1714944944

View attachment 1714944945

View attachment 1714944946

View attachment 1714944947

View attachment 1714944948

View attachment 1714944949

View attachment 1714944950

View attachment 1714944951
From the pics you posted this is the bumper you bought.it is always a good idea to blow up the pics to show all the imperfections as I did. I'm sure the reason you decided on driver quality was price if you have checked new. Your father is probably correct if you expect new then buy new. Don't know why this wasn't resolved sooner,it certainly should have been! Pictures tell the tale. Good luck on the refund

View attachment 1714944943

View attachment 1714944944

View attachment 1714944945

View attachment 1714944946

View attachment 1714944947

View attachment 1714944948

View attachment 1714944949

View attachment 1714944950

View attachment 1714944951
From the pics you posted this is the bumper you bought.it is always a good idea to blow up the pics to show all the imperfections as I did. I'm sure the reason you decided on driver quality was price if you have checked new. Your father is probably correct if you expect new then buy new. Don't know why this wasn't resolved sooner,it certainly should have been! Pictures tell the tale. Good luck on the refund

I sold and bought parts from Tony. Even met him in Nashville on a transaction. He has been fair and straight as much as I been dealin with him.
I dont think its fair to have one transaction belittle his status on this site. Thats wrong. There must be a communication problem at best.
Please dont prejudge people on here when you have 250 posts. Hope it works out. Im sure it will.

Otherwise buy it from Year One.

Ive had smooth transactions with Tony BUT ya gotta come good on this one.
No matter the original deal, what about the brackets now too? 2 deals on one going shitty.
This is not the first thread or first buyer to start a thread btw.
I will reiterate Ive had good deals with Tony.

Driver quality means just that. If you want new, pony up $400. You want excellent used $250 and up.
Bumper places charge $100 for a usable core..that's what he paid, and its better than a core.
He first contacted me weeks after the transaction. At that point, I was extremely busy with my shop and a web site we are working on. I dropped the ball...it happens.
If you bother to check, you'll see I have very few posts on here during that period.
I take returns and make refunds all the time. Never an issue for a legitimate complaint.
I offered that to him last night. His response was to start this thread.
Now, he owns a bumper.
Ive said all I have to say on the subject.

Driver quality means just that. If you want new, pony up $400. You want excellent used $250 and up.
Bumper places charge $100 for a usable core..that's what he paid, and its better than a core.
He first contacted me weeks after the transaction. At that point, I was extremely busy with my shop and a web site we are working on. I dropped the ball...it happens.
If you bother to check, you'll see I have very few posts on here during that period.
I take returns and make refunds all the time. Never an issue for a legitimate complaint.
I offered that to him last night. His response was to start this thread.
Now, he owns a bumper.
Ive said all I have to say on the subject.

Tony, you repeatedly lied to me for months, besides the crappy "nice, straight, driver" bumper, you repeatedly told me you'd send me something for MONTHS and didn't give a crap enough to send it! THAT is the main problem! Now you act like its ok to be "busy" and lie to customers? You didn't offer me a refund until I finally gave up on repeated PMs trying to get what was promised... Now my claim is not "LEGITIMATE"? You sure are a piece of work...
You obviously treat some people well, why did you decide to treat ME poorly?
But, now its my fault cuz I don't want to spend money to send it back after all this time, lies, and money already spent?

Tony is a liar and a cheat when he feels like it and a nice guy to others. Where I come from that's called being 2-faced...

I understand that people have had good interactions with Tony. My interaction was nothing like that. At any point it could have been fixed on his part. The fact that it had to come to this is ridiculous and telling of how little regard he has for people like me.
Well, anyhow, I posted what I felt was right and now I can call it a lesson learned... Don't let internet people burn you.
Adios friends

Bumper doesn't look too bad on the up close for being 45 years old. Unless you buy new, these parts are all at least 40 years old and will not be perfect because they haven't been for decades.

I cant say anything bad about Tony because he put up with my crap and wishy washy buying habits and still sent parts I wanted.

that bumper is a piece of ****. I wouldn't have given 10 bucks for it and if I took someone's money for it and they weren't happy with it, I would have sent the money back AND told them to keep it .

still though someone could probably still use that bumper on a driver ...that actually looks better than the one on my demon that was being driven around as a Joe dirt car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back