Whitney Houston sings with a fan

-
well, what do you call someone without talent who takes a good song written by someone else,howls her way through it like a dog in heat and builds her career on the success and hard work of someone else?

Totally disagree. She had a God given gift. She made extremely poor personal choices in life. I hope she has found peace in death.

Boy.....There are some real brain deads on this site sometimes.
One of the greatest voices/talents of all time.

Too bad she didn't have a talent for picking good relationships! I have always liked the Dolly rendition much better but that may be because Porter and Dolly graced the Ozarks. Now there was a pair-Porter and Dolly I mean!!!!

Too bad she didn't have a talent for picking good relationships! I have always liked the Dolly rendition much better but that may be because Porter and Dolly graced the Ozarks. Now there was a pair-Porter and Dolly I mean!!!!

Dolly has a good pair, too. I mean two.

well, what do you call someone without talent who takes a good song written by someone else,howls her way through it like a dog in heat and builds her career on the success and hard work of someone else?

Did you ever see Whitney in concert and for that matter Dolly also? Dolly is a spectacular business woman and entertainer but she ain't got the lungs Whitney had. It's all history now though but at the end of the day I would have gladly traded you tickets to see Whitney for Dolly. Those 2 are apples to oranges IMO...

JW

Not a fan of Houston's music either, but that woman had one hell of a voice.

Too bad she didn't have a talent for picking good relationships!

well thats an entirely different story...

i think the main thing of picking that idiot for a husband was her giving into peer pressue. she was always being accused of not being black enough...

Yeah,same with Charlie Pride. Now there is a great guy but to most not"black"enough. I never missed a Tina concert when she was in the area

9fe2aa00e043fe099d6740b99be20539--disrespectful-children-baggers.jpg

leb50.jpg

362368.jpg

9208cd19be4259a270a306dea08cb1a5--snoop-dogg-videos-star-hollywood.jpg

who-would-win-a-full-bathtub-whitney-houston-18498182.png

I think someone around here put his foot in his mouth.
I don't know about a foot in his mouth,everyone has their opinions-I remember when I heard Willie Nelson and I thought he was the male version of"Mrs Miller"!!!! But I guess I was wrong lots of people like him!

-
Back